Great stuff

Posted by 5503743383091213297 on Jul 08, 2013

I used this during severe leaky gut and had no reaction to it. Was tolerating up to 3 scoops 2 x daily but 2 scoops 2 x daily is a good dose. Nice product!!! Am buying again!

It's a good deal and worth it!!

Posted by Reviewer2937965 on Apr 12, 2010

Our friends are so satisfied with the price and going buy more this item in this shop!!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1835092 on May 28, 2010

I have more energy after taking this colostrum. Also, I never catch any colds since I take this.

Thank God, For this Natural Immune Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1092724 on Mar 14, 2009

This product in powder form at this price allows me to capsulize or take as the powder only. God bless.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer2793941 on Nov 17, 2010

My son has been taking this for a few months and he is hardly ill since he took it. And being a kid, this tub can last for at least 3 mths!

Best Prices Ever on Colostrum!

Posted by Reviewer1320526 on Feb 23, 2010

The delivery's so fast and the price so much lower than the health food stores that it just doesn't make sense to buy it anywhere else. I've used it for over 5 years and haven't had as much as a cold. great product to boost the immune system.

Kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer2429491 on Jul 07, 2011

Kids love it!

The taste got in the way.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

I read some incredible stories about the benefits of colostrum (i.e. clear skin, better digestion, etc.). But frankly, I found it too difficult to work this colostrum into my daily routine. I was working too hard to cover up the taste, which I don't find appealing at all. For the price, I was pretty disappointed that I didn't find the product usable for me personally, but you live, you learn I guess.

很赞的牛初乳品牌

Posted by Reviewer1363495 on Jul 17, 2012

最初接触Iherb就是因为这个品牌,一开始给宝宝在牛奶中加入牛初乳粉,现在长大的宝宝喝牛奶少了,就一直买咀嚼片,方便,长时间服用的好处就是宝宝明显比其他小孩体质好,两年没有发热,现在还买这个品牌的胶囊包装,给父母!会继续支持这个品牌!

good taste