Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1835092 on May 28, 2010

I have more energy after taking this colostrum. Also, I never catch any colds since I take this.

wonderful product!!

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Apr 07, 2014

definitely going to be a staple for me. can feel a significant difference when i take it. silly me accidentally bought the smaller can (should have bought the larger one as it was clearly more economical). best to take perhaps 1/3 of a teaspoon, and drop it into your mouth, and slowly let it melt in your mouth (repeat 4 times). it does not dissolve well in water. and also, never use hot water as it destroys the nutrients.

Thank God, For this Natural Immune Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1092724 on Mar 14, 2009

This product in powder form at this price allows me to capsulize or take as the powder only. God bless.

Great stuff

Posted by 5503743383091213297 on Jul 08, 2013

I used this during severe leaky gut and had no reaction to it. Was tolerating up to 3 scoops 2 x daily but 2 scoops 2 x daily is a good dose. Nice product!!! Am buying again!

It's a good deal and worth it!!

Posted by Reviewer2937965 on Apr 12, 2010

Our friends are so satisfied with the price and going buy more this item in this shop!!

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer2793941 on Nov 17, 2010

My son has been taking this for a few months and he is hardly ill since he took it. And being a kid, this tub can last for at least 3 mths!

Best Prices Ever on Colostrum!

Posted by Reviewer1320526 on Feb 23, 2010

The delivery's so fast and the price so much lower than the health food stores that it just doesn't make sense to buy it anywhere else. I've used it for over 5 years and haven't had as much as a cold. great product to boost the immune system.

Kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer2429491 on Jul 07, 2011

Kids love it!

The taste got in the way.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

I read some incredible stories about the benefits of colostrum (i.e. clear skin, better digestion, etc.). But frankly, I found it too difficult to work this colostrum into my daily routine. I was working too hard to cover up the taste, which I don't find appealing at all. For the price, I was pretty disappointed that I didn't find the product usable for me personally, but you live, you learn I guess.

Great when you're home and have time

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 28, 2011

This is the powder form of Symbiotics excellent colostrum. I notice a difference between the capsules and probably because it's easily absorbed.