Great!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Nov 27, 2010

If you don't like swallowing pills but want the energy in a chewable this is it!! Energy and relief from sinus problems is what I found.

Great for kid

Posted by Reviewer1852479 on Jan 05, 2011

Taste great and my 2 kids love it. It has become parts of their breakfast. It also super boast their immunity.

great immune booster

Posted by MyrrhAntolini on Jul 22, 2011

the cherry-flavored one tastes better. If you like the taste of milk mingling with rootbeer this is the flavor for you. The colostrum itself is really good; it helped me recover from a cold in record time =)

My daughter loves this flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2317330 on Jan 28, 2010

Very tasty way to get colostrum into your body. I take it for the small amount of transfer factors in the colostrum (25 mg) per serving (about 1/4 a daily dose of straight transfer factor... perfect).

Yuch!!

Posted by Reviewer2325652 on Oct 28, 2011

I usually order the pineapple flavor but I hit the wrong button and ordered these root beer by mistake. Awful flavor, no one in the family will eat them, including myself and the dogs.

casein allergens

Posted by Reviewer2193352 on Apr 15, 2013

Avoid if you have any allergies to casein. They do not list what their milk sources are, and based on the severe inflammatory reaction it gave me, I'm going to say it's a mixed bag or from Holstein cows. I couldn't figure it out because I had a cold and it was making me worse. When I took it without being sick, it was a lot easier to tell that this was the culprit.