A staple in my house

Posted by Reviewer2682870 on Dec 13, 2011

I have three small kids and this is the first thing to go in their mouth every morning. They are sick much less than their cousins and friends some of which are constantly on antibiotics it seems. love the orange and cherry

Completely satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1048925 on Mar 28, 2012

Delicious tablets, my two-years old daughters love them very much.

Bloody excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1324921 on May 30, 2012

They are mild and easy to enjoy. I presume they are full of goodness and health giving properties!

Keep your Immune System in Tip-Top Shape

Posted by kelwel on Apr 27, 2014

Next to getting your flu shot, this stuff is the next best thing to staying well year-round. Colostrum has kept me and my family cold and flu-free for years. It's chewable, so kids will take it. It also comes in Pineapple and Orange flavors. It also soothes sensitive tummies and GI tracts. I got started on it when it was recommended to me for symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis. After researching what Colostrum is and does, and seeing the healing effects, I was hooked. If your kids go to school, or you work in close quarters with others, I highly recommend this for you!

很赞的品牌

Posted by Reviewer1363495 on Jul 17, 2012

最初接触Iherb就是因为这个品牌,一开始给宝宝在喝的奶粉中加入牛初乳粉,现在长大的宝宝喝牛奶少了,就一直买咀嚼片,方便,但是似乎宝宝不喜欢樱桃的口味,比较而言更爱菠萝和甜橙味,樱桃有一股药味儿,长时间服用的好处就是宝宝明显比其他小孩体质好,两年没有发热,现在还买这个品牌的胶囊包装,给父母!会继续支持这个品牌!

terrible taste

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 10, 2012

I've got a free sample. There is 2 tablets. But i can not tell how it wirks not because of the quantity of tablets. For me it's impossible to chew it. Taste is so tebbible, i meet such taste first time in the tablets.

A much needed supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1181943 on Oct 24, 2011

Thank you iherb.com for carrying Symbiotics Colostrum Plus. My nephew takes it everyday before school and it makes his mind sharper. Thank you again.

Excellent product !

Posted by Reviewer1345492 on Sep 22, 2011

Great taste.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1759205 on Jul 30, 2011

Well my 3yo thinks these are candy. And I haven't corrected him. I like them too, but can't say with any certainty that they have improved my health.

Happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer3259043 on Sep 06, 2011

Great product. Will re ordered again. Pleasant to take and more confident that the body will better absorb this supplement.