great,

Posted by Reviewer3230391 on Dec 16, 2012

super effect, imunostimulant

Best product around

Posted by Reviewer2703388 on Dec 04, 2011

I've been using this product for over a year. It gives me energy and helps fight colds. I highly recommend it.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2154748 on Oct 04, 2011

This stuff seems to really be helping calm down my gut. I had really low secretory IgA and this seems to be helping my insides heal. I also have a candida battle I have been fighting. I recommend this product.

NO MORE COLDS ETC.

Posted by Reviewer1928397 on Jul 12, 2011

This is a great product which has helped allergies and more importantly stops me catching colds etc. and I have recommended this to a variety of people who have all had improvements to allergy, gullet, and gut issues.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Mar 21, 2011

This helps with allergies, cold and flu. I can workout twice a day with more energy.

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1600062 on Nov 15, 2010

I must say, I am surprised at how well this product works! I have suffered from "stomach issues" for years. Everything I ate seemed to cause my stomach to bloat or run to the restroom. This product has resolved those issues, strengthened my immune system, brightened up my face, increased my energy, and has caused me to lose weight! I am soooo very happy I found and decided to try this stuff! I'll definately be keeping it on hand. I also take an adrenal product (natural product, not meds) on an empty stomach, and I feel like a new person!

es estupendo!!!

Posted by Reviewer1153343 on Aug 25, 2010

Yo lo utilizo para cuestiones de renovacion interna de mi estomago e intestino, a sido una maravilla yo lo recomiendo ampliamente.....

Something happend

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Jul 30, 2010

I have seen difference in my lungs and in my energy.Very good product

~NO MORE FLU SHOTS~

Posted by JJ2007 on Jun 04, 2010

Since I began my daily regimen of 6 capsules of 'Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum Plus', I no longer have to fear contracting the "flu bug" or any colds, for that matter. This formulation of Colostrum + Immune-boosting factors greatly enhances my body's ability to fight off ANY AIRBORNE invaders, especially during the winter months, when the colds and flu season is at its zenith. I'm very pleased that iHerb.com has again made this formula available, and at such a reasonable cost, as well.

Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2051322 on May 05, 2010

Very good product. Helps very well. Thank you for your store and people for their responses, they were necessary.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »