better than I thought

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Sep 02, 2008

I've been taking this for about 3-4 weeks, I have lots of health problems from severe PMS to fatigue, low thyroid & adrenal problems. I've usually gone with herbs to try to feel better but found I needed a break from them so I thought I'd try a different route. With this my PMS is a lot better, I had no ovary pain, no moodiness, depression, cramping etc etc.... the only thing I had was breast tenderness (and this was reduced a little), I'm assuming this can be corrected with progesterone cream. Overall I felt 95% better but still lacking energy slightly though but this could be the adrenal problem. Originally when I first started taking it though I felt exhausted for about 1 week but this passed so again I am assuming it was sorting out my immune system during this tired phase. Then everyone in my house got the flue, it lasted 2-3 days with me whereby others had it for 2-3 weeks. Don't take it PM (after 1pm) as it gives insomnia and cancels out sleeping pills (Valerian in my case). Excellent product, this one I will keep taking and can only foresee my health getting better as each week goes by. Thanks very much for Iherbs quick service too.

fast, high-power

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Mar 14, 2008

I was very low, couldn't even fight a a cold after the flu. I took betaglucan and elderberry with no result. Even mushroom powder wasn't enough. So i took 6 colostrum pills as the bottle says in time of illness, instead of the routine 2 pills. Wow! In 15 minutes my health and energy were restored.

Visible difference with Symbiotics colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2008

No kidding - when I open the caps and sprinkle two a day on my Dog's food, he looks like a baby again - his hair fills in, his eyes sparkle, he's all spunky and happy. The plain colostrum formula is available in a powder so you don't have to mess with opening the capsules. But this Immune formulation is only available in the capsules.

Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum Plus,

Posted by Reviewer3174113 on Feb 02, 2009

I started a new job working with children. I was catching every bug they had. I startd this product, and haven't been sick a day since! Tina

Colostrum Plus 120 Caps

Posted by Reviewer2364687 on Dec 01, 2008

I had ordered htese for my sister a second time, since she found an overall benefit in her health, and it helped to clear up her lower gastrointestinal symptoms that would not go away with traditional treatment, and she had seen a few doctors.I feel most products from iHerb are reasonably priced, and from reliable manufacturers. Thanks!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1993236 on May 05, 2009

This particular formulation was recommended by a naturopath and it's great. I seemed to have a general better overall feeling after starting on this product with a few days.

great immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer2632885 on Jan 29, 2010

I took two of these morning and night while caring for two family members through several colds and flu; it protected me very, very well. I wouldn't be without it now, especially in the winter.

Something happend

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Jul 30, 2010

I have seen difference in my lungs and in my energy.Very good product

Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2051322 on May 05, 2010

Very good product. Helps very well. Thank you for your store and people for their responses, they were necessary.

Colostrum is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Dec 31, 2009

I love this stuff. My immune system is stronger and my belly issues seem to be easing up. Helps keep my system regulated, and less bloating in my belly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »