do not take if you have casein milk protein allergy

Posted by herbana on May 22, 2014

If you take this when you start getting sick and you have a milk allergy, you will make yourself feel much worse for much longer.

Not bad, not that good either

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

It's not that bad, but not that good either. I got a horrible flu when I was already taking these pills and as it did help me go through the flu without the use of any mainstream drugs, I still got the flu. I also added oregano oil and olive leaf extract when I came down with the flu, so I guess they helped a lot as well.

very good for increasing immunity

Posted by 5430408891712848974 on Mar 17, 2013

my dd's immunity has increased after its use and she falls ill lesser, less cold, flu etc.

great,

Posted by Reviewer3230391 on Dec 16, 2012

super effect, imunostimulant

Best product around

Posted by Reviewer2703388 on Dec 04, 2011

I've been using this product for over a year. It gives me energy and helps fight colds. I highly recommend it.

returning product

Posted by Reviewer2837467 on Oct 11, 2011

I believe I had good results with this product and I did nor return it because I am dissatisfied.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2154748 on Oct 04, 2011

This stuff seems to really be helping calm down my gut. I had really low secretory IgA and this seems to be helping my insides heal. I also have a candida battle I have been fighting. I recommend this product.

NO MORE COLDS ETC.

Posted by Reviewer1928397 on Jul 12, 2011

This is a great product which has helped allergies and more importantly stops me catching colds etc. and I have recommended this to a variety of people who have all had improvements to allergy, gullet, and gut issues.

High Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jun 08, 2011

Helps with overall health and immune system function. This is a brand that's part of a related, very expensive label, so it's nice iHerb offers this part of the brand @ the lower price.

haven't noticed a difference