amazing

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Mar 21, 2011

This helps with allergies, cold and flu. I can workout twice a day with more energy.

Best product around

Posted by Reviewer2703388 on Dec 04, 2011

I've been using this product for over a year. It gives me energy and helps fight colds. I highly recommend it.

great,

Posted by Reviewer3230391 on Dec 16, 2012

super effect, imunostimulant

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2818318 on Oct 05, 2009

I have been ordering the colostrum for a long time now and I am happy with IHerb everytime. I always get it on time and there has never been any problems.

NO MORE COLDS ETC.

Posted by Reviewer1928397 on Jul 12, 2011

This is a great product which has helped allergies and more importantly stops me catching colds etc. and I have recommended this to a variety of people who have all had improvements to allergy, gullet, and gut issues.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2154748 on Oct 04, 2011

This stuff seems to really be helping calm down my gut. I had really low secretory IgA and this seems to be helping my insides heal. I also have a candida battle I have been fighting. I recommend this product.

High Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jun 08, 2011

Helps with overall health and immune system function. This is a brand that's part of a related, very expensive label, so it's nice iHerb offers this part of the brand @ the lower price.

Good ingredients and it seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on May 26, 2009

I haven't gotten sick. When I take a little more and my system is already fairly clean, it is a mood booster. If theres a lot of candida in your gut, you may initially be somewhat uncomfortably.

very good for increasing immunity

Posted by 5430408891712848974 on Mar 17, 2013

my dd's immunity has increased after its use and she falls ill lesser, less cold, flu etc.

Symbiotics