An Immune System Modulator That Works!!

Posted by Reviewer3213459 on Mar 20, 2011

I bought this product after much research as a way to modulate my overreactive immune system of 20 years, and it seems to be working when NOTHING else has. My asthma symptoms are decreasing significantly, and just as important, I have been able to decrease my prednisone dose b/c the chronic inflammation is decreasing. I am a retired RN and have studied alternative medicine since 1980. This is one of, if not the most impressive find I have made in that entire time. I am using this product in conjunction with 'Earthing', another very impressive alternative therapy against inflammation. The two seem to work very well together.

Turned tummy inside out!

Posted by Reviewer1736341 on Mar 09, 2011

After taking this product one night, I awoke the next morning to a terrible stomach ache (didn't really sleep well that night too). I ran to the bathroom and had the worst case of diarrhea ever! This was followed by severe vomiting. No pills could treat me by then, and I had to be admitted and put on drips. While this may only be my personal experience and not everyone will react the same way, I feel obliged to warn people of the suffering I'd gone through due to this product. Good luck!

Has really helped my daughter's immune system!

Posted by Reviewer1230293 on Jun 28, 2010

My daughter was CONSTANTLY sick and missed a ton of school. This product has helped her immune system tremendously! She only missed about three days of school this year. Last year it was 12-15. Yeah!!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2114429 on Jul 02, 2010

It helps with my immune system. I don't get sinus problem as much as it was before. It also calms my lung.

made my allergies worse

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 05, 2012

made the back of my throat sore and tastes terrible

sodium benzoate disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on May 22, 2012

won't purchase again because of sodium benzoate...you buy a health product to support health but the additives/preservatives are just as bad

THIS IS A LIFESAVER!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2868520 on Jun 07, 2012

I suffer from Behcet's disease, MCTD (Scleroderma, Sjogrens, Arthritis, Dermatomyositis, etc,) and have been getting my affairs in order after numerous hospitalizations; I'm not out of the woods, but see things significantly turning around. Do be careful with dosing; this is powerful medicine. Perhaps best is to have a chiropractor or naturopath muscle test for ideal dosage. Good luck!!

good

Posted by Reviewer3335748 on Jun 25, 2010

I like it very much!

One of the best I have found!

Posted by Reviewer2598691 on Apr 27, 2010

I always buy my supplements at Iherb! Glad to see that they are carrying more different lines and variety! The Symbiotics, Immune Modulator, is a very unique product and one of the best I have researched and tried.