Great brand

Posted by 4632277916779075585 on Oct 25, 2015

I take one capsule two-three times per week and the result is candida is in check and I have amazing skin. My colleague told me that I glow. It is very good for colds and flu.

So far not bad

Posted by 5639336706139012369 on Jun 09, 2015

So far the effect is not that obvious and it do helps a little. I've already started the second bottle with twice a day and two capsules per serving. I do think this helps to strengthen my immune system cause I got to get sick so often before I take this product but I do wish it can help to eliminate acne more instead. by the way, I noticed that one of the two bottles is not with exactly that number of capsules since I discovered that with the last serving, I only just got one capsule left. But anyway, that doesn't make a big difference.

Symbiotics, Lactoferrin, 60 Capsules (SYM-04006)

Posted by 5380016355488148971 on Sep 16, 2014

Symbiotics, Lactoferrin, 60 Capsules (SYM-04006)

LACTOFERRIN

Posted by 5687471642523945048 on Feb 05, 2014

Excellent product. Easy to take capsule form. No after taste and very reasonably priced.

I think it works well

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 08, 2013

I just needed a break because the detox side effects are really brutal but I'm regaining control of my ears and constant tinnitus/ear ringing has finally greatly diminish and no longer plagues me daily.

The HIV Killer

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

This stuff surrounds the HIV virus and prevents it from getting what ever it needs. HIV can not replicate in the environment Lactoferrin creates in the body. There is paper on that at Wiki. Just a brief sentence. HIV can not replicate. Hu Rah on that if you have that Virus huh.

Lactoferrin is great.

Posted by 5545661872193045665 on Feb 11, 2013

Lactoferrin is great.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1657584 on Oct 08, 2012

I have chronic anaemia since my teens. Have tried every known iron supplement in the market but they all caused constipation except for Symbiotics Lactoferrin. This is my 2nd bottle. Also, I would like to commend iHerb's efficient and speedy service.

괜찮아요

Posted by 5448697636239107924 on Aug 31, 2012

락토페린이 과민성대장증후군에 좋다고 해서 샀는데 아직 거기에 대한 효과는 모르겠구요.. 이거랑 양배추 먹고 화농성 여드름이 많이 줄었어요. 재구매의사있음

Most powerful antibiotic

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

This is probably the most powerful immunostimulant i've come across. I made the mistake of taking 2 pills at once and spent the next week bedbound. Be careful with dosage. It did seem to destroy a lot of the pathogens i carry with me, though... It works with all pathogens, but most with bacteria, viruses

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »