once every 10 years....

Posted by Reviewer1607452 on Nov 21, 2011

you find a product this potent and effective....this has a natural anti-microbial effect on the gut like nothing I have ever found before....it has a way of removing the necessary iron for the bad gut bugs to proliferate and therefore they are slowly and naturally eliminated....get this if U have any kind of long standing chronic health issues...and U wont need all that other junk U R taking

I think it works well

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 08, 2013

I just needed a break because the detox side effects are really brutal but I'm regaining control of my ears and constant tinnitus/ear ringing has finally greatly diminish and no longer plagues me daily.

Like it, seems to be working

Posted by love-essence on Jan 19, 2012

Bought this to help strengthen my immunity, esp against chronic virus and yeast infections. I sometimes take 4 per day instead of 2 when I feel I need the extra help together with Symbiotics' Colostrum capsules. Into my 2nd bottle.. overall I think it's working well but then I'm also taking a bunch of other supplements, so hard to attribute solely to this product. But I've done enough research to be convinced of the powers of Lactoferrin, and comparing this with other brands although I would have preferred the form of lactoferrin called Apolactoferrin (which is supposed to be more potent - Now Foods offers this form), but then I decided on Symbiotics for reasons that it's freeze-dried and comes from only Grade A cows without all the nasties (pesticides, hormones, antibiotics).

The HIV Killer

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

This stuff surrounds the HIV virus and prevents it from getting what ever it needs. HIV can not replicate in the environment Lactoferrin creates in the body. There is paper on that at Wiki. Just a brief sentence. HIV can not replicate. Hu Rah on that if you have that Virus huh.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1657584 on Oct 08, 2012

I have chronic anaemia since my teens. Have tried every known iron supplement in the market but they all caused constipation except for Symbiotics Lactoferrin. This is my 2nd bottle. Also, I would like to commend iHerb's efficient and speedy service.

Most powerful antibiotic

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

This is probably the most powerful immunostimulant i've come across. I made the mistake of taking 2 pills at once and spent the next week bedbound. Be careful with dosage. It did seem to destroy a lot of the pathogens i carry with me, though... It works with all pathogens, but most with bacteria, viruses

Fast working!

Posted by Reviewer2278478 on Aug 14, 2010

This product is very fast working and very different from anything I have ever tried. It seems as though it stops pathogens immediately. The only thing is that it seems to make me a bit constipated and I don't understand why.

Great for intestinal infections

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Mar 02, 2012

I'm taking it for intestinal infections because I read it can rob cells that are not apart of the body of their essential iron and then delivers that iron to your body. So far, so good!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer1223780 on Jul 20, 2009

Purchased for my wife going thorugh chemo for breast cancer and she had next day results with more energy and less side effects from chemo. Great product!

Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer3029290 on Feb 01, 2010

This product I have been using regularly for the last 2 years and I have not been sick at all since taking it. Seems like my energy level has increased also.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »