Symbiotics, Lactoferrin With Colostrum Plus, 120 Capsules

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3143280 From Arizona on Oct 05, 2010

After having read an article that said Colostrum helps repair muscle after cycling, I tried some. Two caps in the morning and two before bed on an empty stomach. Not only did they seem to help from a strength standpoint, the extra benefit was Colostrum's ability to seemingly dissolve fat around my waist. After several weeks my wife asked me what I was doing as my "spare tire" had more or less gone away. One side effect is that Colostrum seems to be a detox agent as well. My skin started showing signs of this elimination after a month or so so I have cut back on my dosage for a time. My skin is sensitive anyway and this may or may not happen to others.

Product was recommended by my vet

Posted by Reviewer2761025 From Iowa on Jan 10, 2010

I order this for veterinary purposes for a cat that has immunity deficiency issue. It has helped keep a eye virus under control for several years.

Symbiotics,Lactoferrin with Colostrum Plus

Posted by Reviewer1242550 From Florida on Sep 30, 2010

The produce has help me alot. The digestive problem I have been having is getting better, and mom with pancretic cancer, it has begain to help her as well and I have lost 10 pounds. The product cleans out your system very gently with no yes no side affects. I would recemend this product for anyone with a terminal illness or just want to feel better.

Symbiotics, Lactoferrin With Colostrum Plus

Posted by Reviewer2802822 From New York on Nov 23, 2008

SWIFT DELIVERY AND QUALITY PRODUCTS AS ALWAYS :-)

Immune System

Posted by Reviewer2145731 From California on Oct 13, 2009

When I was told that the deadly Signet Ring adenocarcinoma was enclosed in a capsule in my appendix which was removed on March 26,2008,I immediately ordered Lactoferrin Plus from another company.When I found that you had it,I switched.I hope it is working because I am taking it steadily.