Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Symbiotics, Lactoferrin With Colostrum Plus, 120 Capsules

Good Stuff

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3143280 on Oct 05, 2010

After having read an article that said Colostrum helps repair muscle after cycling, I tried some. Two caps in the morning and two before bed on an empty stomach. Not only did they seem to help from a strength standpoint, the extra benefit was Colostrum's ability to seemingly dissolve fat around my waist. After several weeks my wife asked me what I was doing as my "spare tire" had more or less gone away. One side effect is that Colostrum seems to be a detox agent as well. My skin started showing signs of this elimination after a month or so so I have cut back on my dosage for a time. My skin is sensitive anyway and this may or may not happen to others.

Brilliant es[pecially after antibiotics

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I am a reflexologist and holistic health practitioner. Prior to this I have also worked in health stores for nearly 10 years and received a huge amount of training in nutritional supplements. I took this product after two kidney infections. Both the infections and the awful antibiotics left me run down and my stomach in a bad way. I was already taking probiotics - Udos Super 8s and still felt awful. Within a couple of days taking 6 twice a day I felt so much better. i took this dose for a week and then gradually started reducing the dose to the normal 2 twice a day. My energy improved, my digestion was better and I felt like I could do things again. I opted for the lactoferrin as I was also fighting a chest infection that I developed from being run down after the kidney infections. I wanted it to rob the bad cells of iron. It definitely helped as I managed to get rid of it without prescription meds. I was also taking high doses of Baeleans liquid olive leaf for that which I also recommend. I hope you found this review helpful.

Product was recommended by my vet

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2761025 on Jan 10, 2010

I order this for veterinary purposes for a cat that has immunity deficiency issue. It has helped keep a eye virus under control for several years.

Symbiotics,Lactoferrin with Colostrum Plus

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1242550 on Sep 30, 2010

The produce has help me alot. The digestive problem I have been having is getting better, and mom with pancretic cancer, it has begain to help her as well and I have lost 10 pounds. The product cleans out your system very gently with no yes no side affects. I would recemend this product for anyone with a terminal illness or just want to feel better.

Immune System

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2145731 on Oct 13, 2009

When I was told that the deadly Signet Ring adenocarcinoma was enclosed in a capsule in my appendix which was removed on March 26,2008,I immediately ordered Lactoferrin Plus from another company.When I found that you had it,I switched.I hope it is working because I am taking it steadily.