Brilliant es[pecially after antibiotics

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I am a reflexologist and holistic health practitioner. Prior to this I have also worked in health stores for nearly 10 years and received a huge amount of training in nutritional supplements. I took this product after two kidney infections. Both the infections and the awful antibiotics left me run down and my stomach in a bad way. I was already taking probiotics - Udos Super 8s and still felt awful. Within a couple of days taking 6 twice a day I felt so much better. i took this dose for a week and then gradually started reducing the dose to the normal 2 twice a day. My energy improved, my digestion was better and I felt like I could do things again. I opted for the lactoferrin as I was also fighting a chest infection that I developed from being run down after the kidney infections. I wanted it to rob the bad cells of iron. It definitely helped as I managed to get rid of it without prescription meds. I was also taking high doses of Baeleans liquid olive leaf for that which I also recommend. I hope you found this review helpful.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

Bought this a while ago - tried it with bad results, took a break then tried again - same bad results. Think I even tried again in order to be 'fair'. Bloating and lethargy not resolved until I stopped taking it - not a detox reaction. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Booster your immunity

Posted by Reviewer1622160 on Nov 09, 2012

It's good for immunity booster-lactoferin robs fuel from bad bacteria and fight them. With colostrum wich is in high miligrams here you give your body redy for use immunoglobulins and as well minerals. Lactoferin is very good for bad gums.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1140563 on Sep 13, 2012

I give these my dog as his immunity is low. He loves them

Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Sep 08, 2012

I ordered this product for the treatment of Osteoporosis. However, one has to take a lot to get enough Lactoferrin to make a improvement.

gave it to someone with fibromyalgia

Posted by MyrrhAntolini on Aug 26, 2012

I gave this to my friend who has fibromyalgia and she swears by it. She said she felt more energetic.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2569584 on Mar 07, 2012

The most effective brand I've tried, even to producing some die-off in me. I'm inching up the dose and both husband and daughter have started it. With our low immune function (speculated herbicide injury) and probably chronic infections, this is wonderful stuff.

Good immune support!

Posted by Reviewer2089964 on Feb 02, 2012

I started 3 years ago using Symbiotics, Lactoferrin with Colostrum to boost my immune system. I was always getting sick with a cold or some type of virus, until I discovered this product. I take it everyday. My nails have grown stronger and have some length to them too, which they never had before. I know it is the Colostrum. (being a female, this is an added bonus!) IHerb has the best price too! Thank you iHerb! Good luck to all who try this product, you won't be disappointed!

good

Posted by Reviewer1546678 on Nov 01, 2011

I bought it for my 12 years son. I have not used the product yet. In last flu season the analog worked very well

As good a product as stated, very quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer2825461 on Oct 23, 2011

Quick delivery, product as stated. I won't know if it is doing it's job because of a multi-level approach to a major problem. Results are slow, and too many variablesto access what is responsible for results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »