Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3143280 on Oct 05, 2010

After having read an article that said Colostrum helps repair muscle after cycling, I tried some. Two caps in the morning and two before bed on an empty stomach. Not only did they seem to help from a strength standpoint, the extra benefit was Colostrum's ability to seemingly dissolve fat around my waist. After several weeks my wife asked me what I was doing as my "spare tire" had more or less gone away. One side effect is that Colostrum seems to be a detox agent as well. My skin started showing signs of this elimination after a month or so so I have cut back on my dosage for a time. My skin is sensitive anyway and this may or may not happen to others.

Brilliant es[pecially after antibiotics

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I am a reflexologist and holistic health practitioner. Prior to this I have also worked in health stores for nearly 10 years and received a huge amount of training in nutritional supplements. I took this product after two kidney infections. Both the infections and the awful antibiotics left me run down and my stomach in a bad way. I was already taking probiotics - Udos Super 8s and still felt awful. Within a couple of days taking 6 twice a day I felt so much better. i took this dose for a week and then gradually started reducing the dose to the normal 2 twice a day. My energy improved, my digestion was better and I felt like I could do things again. I opted for the lactoferrin as I was also fighting a chest infection that I developed from being run down after the kidney infections. I wanted it to rob the bad cells of iron. It definitely helped as I managed to get rid of it without prescription meds. I was also taking high doses of Baeleans liquid olive leaf for that which I also recommend. I hope you found this review helpful.

Symbiotics,Lactoferrin with Colostrum Plus

Posted by Reviewer1242550 on Sep 30, 2010

The produce has help me alot. The digestive problem I have been having is getting better, and mom with pancretic cancer, it has begain to help her as well and I have lost 10 pounds. The product cleans out your system very gently with no yes no side affects. I would recemend this product for anyone with a terminal illness or just want to feel better.

Product was recommended by my vet

Posted by Reviewer2761025 on Jan 10, 2010

I order this for veterinary purposes for a cat that has immunity deficiency issue. It has helped keep a eye virus under control for several years.

Solid Support

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

Using this in combination with supportive nutrients (C, Zinc, Magnesium) and reducing dairy, this is the first fall/winter my son has not had an illness. Typically we see ear/sinus infections, bronchitis, etc. He is 11 and he takes 2 on empty stomach before breakfast. He had been using the colostrum, but I added the lactoferrin after learning about it from my doctor.

Good immune support!

Posted by Reviewer2089964 on Feb 02, 2012

I started 3 years ago using Symbiotics, Lactoferrin with Colostrum to boost my immune system. I was always getting sick with a cold or some type of virus, until I discovered this product. I take it everyday. My nails have grown stronger and have some length to them too, which they never had before. I know it is the Colostrum. (being a female, this is an added bonus!) IHerb has the best price too! Thank you iHerb! Good luck to all who try this product, you won't be disappointed!

Booster your immunity

Posted by Reviewer1622160 on Nov 09, 2012

It's good for immunity booster-lactoferin robs fuel from bad bacteria and fight them. With colostrum wich is in high miligrams here you give your body redy for use immunoglobulins and as well minerals. Lactoferin is very good for bad gums.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2569584 on Mar 07, 2012

The most effective brand I've tried, even to producing some die-off in me. I'm inching up the dose and both husband and daughter have started it. With our low immune function (speculated herbicide injury) and probably chronic infections, this is wonderful stuff.

gave it to someone with fibromyalgia

Posted by MyrrhAntolini on Aug 26, 2012

I gave this to my friend who has fibromyalgia and she swears by it. She said she felt more energetic.

Lots of milk

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Apr 07, 2011

I'm going to cut the dose on this because it did make me break out. I do like the colostrum.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »