Great Iodine Source

Posted by 4830779891542844845 on Dec 12, 2015

Good way to do iodine supplementation - a drop in water when I wake up every day. Maybe an extra drop if I'm going to swim in a chlorinated pool or take an Epsom salt bath in fluoridated water. This size bottle will last forever too.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer3100327 on Oct 23, 2015

This product really helps me to reduce breast ache when nearing my menses. Normally I don't take it regularly, but I can definitely feel the difference when I use it - pre-menstrual breast pains and twinges at my uterine area are lesser. With regular intake (when I am more disciplined), the pre-menstrual pains and tenderness do go away for me. A few months back, my doctor found a blood cyst near the ovary and suggested a keyhole surgery. Due to my busy schedule, I had to postpone the surgery. I decided to follow the iodine protocol (to the best of what I can afford), and included iodine painting and serrapeptase into my supplementation. Two months later, when I went back to the doctor, the cyst was gone completely. The good doctor said that sometimes cysts can "resolve" by themselves. I'd like to believe that iodine supplementation and serrapeptase made a difference. Now I'm back because after two months of not taking iodine (or occasionally taking in tiny wee doses), my breast and ovary aches are back. And there is a new small blood cyst (again!) detected near my ovary last month. I've started iodine again two weeks ago, and the cyst has reduced in size but it's not completely gone. And the iosol bottle is finished .... so I will order again. :)

iodine

Posted by marianF on Jun 11, 2015

I ordered this for my brother and his girlfriend.They say that supplementing with iodine helps them with migraines and general detox.

you can't bit it

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Apr 16, 2015

this is the highest doze of iodine on the market you can find. you only need 3 drops per day (we consume from 5000 mcg a day), it lasts forever. Though the test of it is more iodinie then the one made from seaweeds because it is made from mineral (i think). Because of fukushima I cant trust iodine that made from seaweed.

Thyroid Booster

Posted by Reviewer2953495 on Mar 30, 2015

I take bio-compatible thyroid supplements prescribed by my D.O. Additionally, I think the Iosol is an easy, compatible method to balance thyroid. I take 3 drops per day in my morning warm lemon water. It's easy. Why not?

Tpcs iosol formula II

Posted by Pauliina on Nov 14, 2014

I started reading about all the symptoms of iodine deficiency and wondered if it could have something to do with my depression a few years ago. Although i gave up medication a few months ago, i was still sort of numb. After two, three weeks on this im starting to feel truly light and happy, after not feeling like it in about three or four years. I cant think of anything else, this must be it. Google symptoms of iodine deficiency and if you feel any of them, TRY this!!

Wonderful. Best to take with Selenium! (especially for thyroid health)

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 20, 2014

"Iosol Iodine is a very safe and effective form of iodine to use as a dietary supplement. In my experience over the past twenty years it has routinely produced outstanding results." - Byron Richards, Wellness Resources ....................................................................................................................... We really like this Iodine. We take Iodine with Selenium...Selenium Protects the Thyroid Gland, especially with Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism. ....................................................................................................................................... The Iosol Iodine Quality Difference... Iosol Iodine has superior water solubility of the iodine. This feature makes free iodide readily available for your body to use. ...There are two sources of iodine in the Iosol formulation. (Iodine and Iodide).... 1.) An unbound form of Iodine, sourced from pure Iodine crystals which have been extracted from kelp. (Fully water soluble) 2.) Ammonium Iodide, a form that readily dissolves in water and has superior bioavailability. Ammonium, commonly produced in protein metabolism, is a primary source of nitrogen for humans. It is involved in many cellular chemistry reactions necessary for health. ............................................................................................................... If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you.

Wow

Posted by Vilacha on Jul 11, 2014

Very effective. Grab your energy back.

Great for brain and metabolism

Posted by 5232295890670795300 on Jun 12, 2014

I'm a programmer so I have a constant requirement for fast and productive brain. Sometimes I have a "brain fog" and work process stops those days. I felt instant increase in speed of thinking as well as overall energy and well-being after taking 2 drops of Iosol 3 times a day. Also my girlfriend always had ice-cold hands and nothing seemed to help. And now her hands became warm after just 5 days of using Iosol (I'm giving her the same dose as for myself) - this is a great example of how effective this product is. I definitely recommend it.

excellent for Wilson's temperature syndrome/subclinical hypothyroid symptoms

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jun 11, 2014

Recently I had experiences of low body temperature (97.2 degrees). I had been taking kelp capsules for some time but had stopped a while back. I connected my symptoms to low thyroid and ordered Iosol. Upon receiving, I took 1 drop in water and almost immediately (within 30 minutes) felt warmer. Within 3 days my temperature returned to normal. Over several days I increased the dosage to 6 drops per day (3 in AM, 2 at noon, 1 in PM) and have noticed that I am sleeping better and not waking up with night sweats anymore.