TPCS, Iosol Formula !!

Posted by 5334063658230635537 on Dec 25, 2013

VEry useful product for those who have thyroid problems!

Iodine

Posted by 5168753202202132037 on Dec 04, 2013

Tastes weird in plain water. I add 2-3 drops in my coffee everyday. Hope this helps in my suspected hypothyroidism after reading so many great reviews on this product.

Effective - small bottle lasts a while. Remember that iodine needs B12

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 30, 2013

This deceptive little bottle will last a while and the contents are very effective - I learnt it's a bad idea to underestimate it. This is so effective I find I have to dilute it quite a lot or I get hyper symptoms. Recommend starting on low doses until you find your threshhold. Please remember that iodine needs B12 - they are synergists. If you take more iodine, it might pay to take more B12 as well - especially at high doses/long term. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Relieved soreness in breasts didn't help with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Aug 15, 2013

About a month ago I was again having a problem with fibrous lumps in my breast that can be very painful! I suspect my thyroid is low which in turn affects my hormones and could be the reason for my sore breasts. I started taking this again, one drop n the morning and one late afternoon. Within 2 days the soreness in my breast improved and within a couple of weeks improved significantly! I have continued with the dosage for about 3 months and my breasts are still significantly better. No weight loss from this but that's OK. I think the dosage I was taking previously referenced below was probably way too much to be safe. ---------- Weight loss- I've increased this to 3 drops in the morning and 3 drops later in the day. I guess I do have more energy but so far no weight loss. I am not a big eater, exercise 3 times a week. I'm often tired and continue to gain weight little by little. So far no effect on my weight but I do think I have a little more energy. I'm not sure how much of this I can take safely.

Seems to help a number of ways

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Mar 10, 2013

I'm trying this along with tyrosine because my THS levels are high, 18 instead of below 5. My T3 and T4 are mid to low average. I cut out salt about a year ago to help with BP, which is now good, so the thyroid problem could be lack of iodine. I'll have my BW done in three months to see how the numbers look then. I've been taking iodine for the last few weeks, this and before that kelp, and have noticed other improvements. I'm sleeping well most nights and that has always been a problem. Dreams are more vivid, but that's kinda cool. I get a boost of energy and alertness after taking a drop or two as well. I've had recurring chalazion cysts over the past year but not since taking the kelp/iodine, so fingers are crossed. I think this is a great product, easy to take and of course iHerb is the best for value. UPDATE: After 3 months my TSH has dropped to 12.5 (from 18), and so I have started taking Thyriod (natural) medication. It seems low iodine isn't causing the hypothyroid, so I've stopped taking this until my numbers get to normal. Because there are other benefits to iodine, I may start again, but keep it to one drop, a couple of times a week. Update 2-years after. After being on the Thyriod meds for a while the chalazion cysts came back, which the doctor's don't really have an answer to. I had one removed last summer and tried upping my thyroid meds. By Christmas I noticed another stye/cysts beginning to form, so I did some more research and now feel they may be a sign of iodine deficiency. What I've learned is that taking thyroid meds just masks the deficiency for a while. So I've started back on Iosol at 5 drops/day (much more than my earlier dosing) and so far, no chalazion cysts (so far, after a month) as well as warmer hands and feet and overall sense of wellness and energy.

Back to basics of health

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Mar 05, 2013

Water soluble iodine is something everyone should have at home. It supports thyroid health, kills bacteria and it protects against radiation effects. I'm not hypothyroid, but even so, my double chin is gone... a drop og iosol diluted in 60 cl water, and it raises my basal temperature. Brilliant.

Thyroid Test

Posted by txbohogal on Jan 31, 2013

I have been using this product for about 2-3 months. I've been using 3-5 drops daily. Dr. wanted me to take Synthroid for sluggish thyroid, but I wanted to try Iosol first. Had blood drawn today. Test results will be posted asap.

TPCS, Iosol Formula II, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Jan 08, 2013

TPCS, Iosol Formula II, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

hypothyroidism

Posted by 5039280764525134567 on Nov 28, 2012

Excellent product for thyroid gland issues. I was on Ashwaganda but my doctor suggested that I am better covered by this formula. It;s been only a month I am using and I already saw the small changes on my body and mood.

CHANGED MY LIFE!

Posted by Romero on Nov 19, 2012

Really different product. I already took others iodine products, but reading a lot good reviews, decided to try, completely different quality, this work, in 2 days I noticed better sleep. people say about hair loss, let's see if work for that too...