finally a cure for cold feet

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 20, 2009

it only took me four years to find out how i could go to bed without putting socks on. i take 6 to 10 drops sporadically in the course of a day and love the energy that this provides me. just be sure not to take it before hitting the bed because you will be staring at the ceiling counting sheep.

Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3048752 on Feb 14, 2007

Invaluable for breast, hormone, digestion, ovarian, prostate, skin and other problems. Check out iodine4health.com for related research.

PT

Posted by Reviewer2843533 on Oct 19, 2007

Hi This product is great. My nutrienets got me starated on it. He found out with testing my body I was lacking iodine. Some Thyroid issue. After taking it the first week I feel much better. Also before I took this product I was having pain in my finger tips. My fingers are much better now.

Iosol Formula II

Posted by Reviewer3337419 on Jan 19, 2009

Great stuff. Warms my hands and feet,gives me more energy.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1473276 on Feb 18, 2010

i started taking 4 drops a day for the first 2 weeks and within a few days i realized i was thinking clearer and and seemed to have more energy.. i'm now taking 2 drops a day and still have the same energy and clearness.

The Great Thyroid Restorer

Posted by Reviewer2585006 on Jun 10, 2011

Before using Iosol, I suffered from some of the common Hypothyroid symptoms such as dry brittle hair, cold feet and hands, brain fog, fatigue, and hair loss. It has been 3 weeks and the brain fog is completely gone, I have more energy than I have had in quite some time, I no longer suffer from cold hands and feet and my hair is no longer dry, brittle, or falling out. If you suffer from any of the symptoms of Hypothyroidism you have nothing to lose and hopefully everything to gain, minus the weight!

interesting!

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Nov 11, 2010

The first day I tried this I felt 20 years younger. I couldn't believe how much energy I had! After using it several times, the energy boost has lessened quite a bit, but I'll keep using it 2-3 times a week to stay in balance.

Seems to help a number of ways

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Mar 10, 2013

I'm trying this along with tyrosine because my THS levels are high, 18 instead of below 5. My T3 and T4 are mid to low average. I cut out salt about a year ago to help with BP, which is now good, so the thyroid problem could be lack of iodine. I'll have my BW done in three months to see how the numbers look then. I've been taking iodine for the last few weeks, this and before that kelp, and have noticed other improvements. I'm sleeping well most nights and that has always been a problem. Dreams are more vivid, but that's kinda cool. I get a boost of energy and alertness after taking a drop or two as well. I've had recurring chalazion cysts over the past year but not since taking the kelp/iodine, so fingers are crossed. I think this is a great product, easy to take and of course iHerb is the best for value. UPDATE: After 3 months my TSH has dropped to 12.5 (from 18), and so I have started taking Thyriod (natural) medication. It seems low iodine isn't causing the hypothyroid, so I've stopped taking this until my numbers get to normal. Because there are other benefits to iodine, I may start again, but keep it to one drop, a couple of times a week. Update 2-years after. After being on the Thyriod meds for a while the chalazion cysts came back, which the doctor's don't really have an answer to. I had one removed last summer and tried upping my thyroid meds. By Christmas I noticed another stye/cysts beginning to form, so I did some more research and now feel they may be a sign of iodine deficiency. What I've learned is that taking thyroid meds just masks the deficiency for a while. So I've started back on Iosol at 5 drops/day (much more than my earlier dosing) and so far, no chalazion cysts (so far, after a month) as well as warmer hands and feet and overall sense of wellness and energy.

TPCS, Isol Formula ll

Posted by Reviewer2969646 on Jan 11, 2011

I use to be on medication for my thyroid. Now that I have found Isol ll I no longer need medication. And my hair stopped falling out. I am not as irriatable, and my body temperature is more even. I use kinesolgy to adjust my dose. Thank you for a superior product.

hormonal distress

Posted by Reviewer2525296 on Nov 21, 2007

Iosol works wonders for symptoms of hormonal & thyroid distress. It is very calming. I've heard that chlorine in the water that you bathe in & drink will deplete Iodine.