MS.

Posted by Reviewer1439114 on Oct 18, 2006

I notice an improvement in my energy level, within a hour of taking the Iosol.

Iosol Formula II

Posted by Reviewer1952940 on Apr 25, 2009

This works great for hot flashes. Since I have been taking it, my hot flashes have stopped.

IT REALLY WORKS!!! from kyle texas

Posted by Reviewer2572811 on Apr 21, 2011

I started taking it and its working wonderfully I take 4 drops in the morning, noon, and afternoon with 8 oz of water, I'm also taking it with thyrosense from womensense I bought it off from GNC, both of them combined I think that's what's helping me out, I would always feel with no energy, hairloss,weightgain and mood changes not to mention that I also used to have long periods, anyways I'm feeling great and have lost weight, I couldn't understand why I had gained weight if I hardly eat and exercising was of no help I would workout the entire week sweat like a pig eat a healthy diet yet I only lost 5 pounds and out of nowhere came to gain weight! This is a miracle I am finally feeling better! Not to mention my periods are waaaay shorter now appointed 4 days only compared to 2 to 3 weeks of the month!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2206575 on Apr 17, 2011

Really fast shipping. I've felt awesome since I started taking this, I only take one drop a day. Since the first day I've felt warm for the first time in ages. No more cold hands and feet! It seems to make you pretty cheerful to, and gives you tons of energy. I've found I need less sleep now. I haven't taken it that long but I'm hoping the benefits for your skin and helping with ovarian cysts are true too, it seemed to work well so far. I will definitely be buying more, now the whole family wants to try it.

Iosol

Posted by Reviewer1767129 on Apr 25, 2008

I have more energy and my dry skin is disappearing.

Excellant for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2126442 on Feb 21, 2010

Since I started taking this my energy is up, my appitite is down. and my hair seems to be growning back. I'm also sleeping better at night.

Easy iodine

Posted by Reviewer2485639 on Dec 30, 2009

Excellent way to obtain iodine. My girfriend has suffered from cold hands and now with her intake of iosol her hands have warmed up along with the rest of her.

TPCS, Iosol Formula II

Posted by Reviewer1846468 on Mar 02, 2011

I take this at my doctor's recommendation. It has been responsible for totally clearing up my fibrocystic breast tissue, within just a few months.

IOSOL

Posted by Reviewer1768655 on Nov 30, 2011

This stuff is great. I have reordered and don't plan to ever be without it. Our bodies need iodine and from the first drop I noticed more energy. After a few weeks of taking this I noticed the my PMS was less, my breast tenderness before my cycle was gone, and during my cycle I had very little clotting and less cramps. Just be careful to not up the dose too quickly or you may notice some detox effects such as severe fatigue. That is the bromine being detoxed.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006

This is designed to be diluted in water and taken internally. Or you can topically apply in drop straight from the bottle and massage into the thyroid and/or breasts to improve health. I have had major improvements in my health since taking this product.