Jodintarpeeseen

Posted by Kilppari on Oct 27, 2012

Tutustuttuani jodista kertoviin teksteihin, tulin siihen tulokseen, ettá enemmánkin jodia voisi saada. Esim. 500mcg (mikrogrammaa, ei siis milligrammaa!) páivássá on turvallinen annos. Japanilaiset saavat jodia jopa milligrammoja páivássá. Támá oli lugolin jodia edullisempi vaihtoehto, ja jodia saa 1,8mg jokaisesta tipasta (sekoitetaan veteen). Koska se on hieman enemmán kuin tarvitsen, mittaan 1 dl vettá, sekoitan tipan siihen ja mittaan siitá sopivan máárán. Náin ollen 10ml:ssa on 0,180mg eli 180 mcg jodia. Olisin antanut tuotteelle muuten neljá táhteá, mutta yksi táhti tippuu siitá;, ettá annosta joutuu hieman sáátámáán, mutta se on enemmánkin ainemuodon vika, ei nimenomaisesti támán tuotteen!

Use it for a lot of things

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Sep 19, 2012

I have yet to take it as an iodine supplement, meanwhile I use it whenever anyone around here gets an injury. Also, one of my teeth were bothering me so I have been using it on that, seems to help.

Great product

Posted by 4711591714654111854 on Aug 26, 2012

Outer 3rd of my eye brows and scalp hair was thinning for the past several years, I know this is a condition of the thyroid which is also linked strongly in mpb, and iodine deficiency is largely associated with that. Upon taking this noticed increased energy levels and my body felt warmer, and have not been sleeping with socks since...

Iodine in a good bottle & dispenser

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 28, 2012

This will last you a while. In addition to supplying iodine, you could use it to purify some questionable water.

I think these have helped....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

...dont feel as cold.

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jun 27, 2012

Just one drop a day seems to be helping my thyroid.. It has also helped me bacteria I had in my nose for a long time. I believe it is working also to keep my sweat from smelling as strong. The turmeric helped for a while, but adding one drop of Iosol really cleared it op!

Practical

Posted by 5025284744819694389 on Jun 24, 2012

It is a good product.Very practical to use.I hope to get good results.

Seems to be Effective

Posted by 5684953551297189242 on Jun 22, 2012

I'm trying this product for the first time and, though it seems to be effective, would try it for several months to have a better sense of how useful it is (compared to Lugol's).

My doctor recommends

Posted by Reviewer2326946 on May 25, 2012

My internist says that if more women supplemented with iodine and iodide, there would be less breast cancer. There seems to be a connection between hypothyroidism, breast cancer and insufficient levels of iodine. There is a 24 hour urine test to find out if you need to supplement. I like this brand and iodine in the liquid form and have taken daily for 2 years - always in the morning - because it can keep you awake at night.

WHAT A DIFFERENCE

Posted by zsuzsa on May 10, 2012

I have only been using a week and I must say - WOW. What a difference in my well-being. I feel I am functioning better already. I am using this because I know I am completely iodine deficient, and the first few days I painted, it absorbed into my skin within minutes. Im up to 5 drops a day (protocol: paint 5 days a week and skip 2 days. On day 1 start with 1 drop and increase 1 drop a day to 5 and repeat, then stay at maintenance dose of 10mg). I ensure to take iodine with salt (sole Himalayan salt brine) as well with a super antioxidant and enemas... no bromide detox side effects whatsoever. I used to get hives from sea vegetables and chlorella but no problem with this product.