Comments on Iosol (liquid iodine)

Posted by Reviewer2533418 on Sep 01, 2011

One of the best products I have used for thyroid and increasing body warmth.One day I checked my temperature in the morning it was 35 celcius. I got up took 10 drops of Iosol and within an hour it was 36 degrees C. Very quick results. Need to be careful not to take too much as you can get racing heart and overenergized. Uncomfortable. I gave it to my husband who has ADD and he noticed more ability to focus, remember and think more clearly. Again with him go to the dose which helps and reduce if over-stimulation occurs.

Iosol--Terrific Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2492313 on Feb 22, 2010

I have been taking Iosol for about one week now and already I feel more energetic. I would even go as far as to say better than I've felt in a couple of years. This product is inexpensive and in my opinion very remarkable. A terrific find.

Iosol Good, Info

Posted by Reviewer3183505 on Oct 24, 2008

I learned about Iosol which is water-soluble, and that means you won't over-dose on it like potassium iodine which can clog up the thyroid. The Iosol helped me with many things. I learned about it at www.wellnessresources.com THANKS, Mary

WARNING!

Posted by Reviewer3146204 on Feb 07, 2010

Please do not use this product if you have acne prone skin... it can cause severe breakouts and painful scaring cysts. It took me two months to figure out why my skin had gotten so bad and it was only after extensive internet searches that I found so much information linking excess iodine to pimples. Stopped taking it immediately and within ten days my skin had almost completely cleared again.

One of the Best Iodine Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Nov 15, 2008

I've been taking this formula for a week now, and my health started changing for the best.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282568 on May 03, 2008

It seems to help with a number of things. It has helped to raise my body temp which had been consistently low.

Boosts mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer1885211 on Mar 29, 2010

This formula is a bit strong so I only take it every other day. Definitely noticed an improvement in mental clarity and a reduction in sugar cravings. Also, I've noticed more daily energy.

Cold no more

Posted by Reviewer2249537 on Feb 24, 2009

Worked like it was supposed to. I no longer freeze when the sun goes down. Just a drop a day in water and I'm warm again. It appears to tweek the thyroid to get your internal thermostat running again.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2250696 on Mar 06, 2011

I bought this for my "brain fog" and fatigue. It worked immediately on my "brain fog" and I've been clear headed since starting it almost two weeks ago. As for the fatigue, I am having more good days than I used to, so I think it is slowly working on that as well.

this works!

Posted by Reviewer1567227 on Feb 12, 2012

I have had cold feet my whole life, and that is quite a LONG time. It had got to the point where I had to warm my feet in water before I went to bed or I just simply couldn't sleep, they bothered me so much. Since taking 1 drop of this each morning, cold feet are history. Even if they feel cold when I go to bed, I can warm them up easily and very quickly just by holding one at a time against my other leg [spouse long ago banned cold feet from touching any part of his anatomy :)].