Iosol--Terrific Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2492313 on Feb 22, 2010

I have been taking Iosol for about one week now and already I feel more energetic. I would even go as far as to say better than I've felt in a couple of years. This product is inexpensive and in my opinion very remarkable. A terrific find.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006

This is designed to be diluted in water and taken internally. Or you can topically apply in drop straight from the bottle and massage into the thyroid and/or breasts to improve health. I have had major improvements in my health since taking this product.

Iosol Good, Info

Posted by Reviewer3183505 on Oct 24, 2008

I learned about Iosol which is water-soluble, and that means you won't over-dose on it like potassium iodine which can clog up the thyroid. The Iosol helped me with many things. I learned about it at www.wellnessresources.com THANKS, Mary

Iosol

Posted by Reviewer1600433 on Jul 31, 2008

Excellent product. Improved alertness within days.

Boosts mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer1885211 on Mar 29, 2010

This formula is a bit strong so I only take it every other day. Definitely noticed an improvement in mental clarity and a reduction in sugar cravings. Also, I've noticed more daily energy.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2250696 on Mar 06, 2011

I bought this for my "brain fog" and fatigue. It worked immediately on my "brain fog" and I've been clear headed since starting it almost two weeks ago. As for the fatigue, I am having more good days than I used to, so I think it is slowly working on that as well.

WARNING!

Posted by Reviewer3146204 on Feb 07, 2010

Please do not use this product if you have acne prone skin... it can cause severe breakouts and painful scaring cysts. It took me two months to figure out why my skin had gotten so bad and it was only after extensive internet searches that I found so much information linking excess iodine to pimples. Stopped taking it immediately and within ten days my skin had almost completely cleared again.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282568 on May 03, 2008

It seems to help with a number of things. It has helped to raise my body temp which had been consistently low.

One of the Best Iodine Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Nov 15, 2008

I've been taking this formula for a week now, and my health started changing for the best.

Cold no more

Posted by Reviewer2249537 on Feb 24, 2009

Worked like it was supposed to. I no longer freeze when the sun goes down. Just a drop a day in water and I'm warm again. It appears to tweek the thyroid to get your internal thermostat running again.