TPCS, Iosol Formula II, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Wonderful. Best to take with Selenium! (especially for thyroid health)

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 20, 2014

"Iosol Iodine is a very safe and effective form of iodine to use as a dietary supplement. In my experience over the past twenty years it has routinely produced outstanding results." - Byron Richards, Wellness Resources ....................................................................................................................... We really like this Iodine. We take Iodine with Selenium...Selenium Protects the Thyroid Gland, especially with Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism. ....................................................................................................................................... The Iosol Iodine Quality Difference... Iosol Iodine has superior water solubility of the iodine. This feature makes free iodide readily available for your body to use. ...There are two sources of iodine in the Iosol formulation. (Iodine and Iodide).... 1.) An unbound form of Iodine, sourced from pure Iodine crystals which have been extracted from kelp. (Fully water soluble) 2.) Ammonium Iodide, a form that readily dissolves in water and has superior bioavailability. Ammonium, commonly produced in protein metabolism, is a primary source of nitrogen for humans. It is involved in many cellular chemistry reactions necessary for health. ............................................................................................................... If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you.

hormonal distress

Posted by Reviewer2525296 on Nov 21, 2007

Iosol works wonders for symptoms of hormonal & thyroid distress. It is very calming. I've heard that chlorine in the water that you bathe in & drink will deplete Iodine.

finally a cure for cold feet

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 20, 2009

it only took me four years to find out how i could go to bed without putting socks on. i take 6 to 10 drops sporadically in the course of a day and love the energy that this provides me. just be sure not to take it before hitting the bed because you will be staring at the ceiling counting sheep.

Iosol Formula II

Posted by Reviewer3337419 on Jan 19, 2009

Great stuff. Warms my hands and feet,gives me more energy.

PT

Posted by Reviewer2843533 on Oct 19, 2007

Hi This product is great. My nutrienets got me starated on it. He found out with testing my body I was lacking iodine. Some Thyroid issue. After taking it the first week I feel much better. Also before I took this product I was having pain in my finger tips. My fingers are much better now.