Good!

Posted by Hannahmbannister on Apr 18, 2012

Good and fast shipping.

Nice Product !

Posted by Reviewer2405992 on Apr 04, 2012

My Doctor and Kinesiologist recommended me this product and its an Excellent product. I have been taking these drops for the last few weeks and I feel terrific ! Definitely recommend this product to a friend.

Good Product to Keep on Hand

Posted by Reviewer1378724 on Feb 29, 2012

This product comes highly recommended by many as the preferred iodine formula. I haven't used much of it; but seems to produce no adverse effects.

Great health value

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 19, 2012

I'm on the border of normal to hypothyroid and within one hour of using one Iosol drop I feel a definite increase in mental stability and lasting vitality

Iodine Drops

Posted by Reviewer2036198 on Feb 16, 2012

I have been using this product for several years at the recommendation of my Integrated Medicine Doctor....for the support of a healthy thyroid. I guess is it working as my numbers are all normal.

this works!

Posted by Reviewer1567227 on Feb 12, 2012

I have had cold feet my whole life, and that is quite a LONG time. It had got to the point where I had to warm my feet in water before I went to bed or I just simply couldn't sleep, they bothered me so much. Since taking 1 drop of this each morning, cold feet are history. Even if they feel cold when I go to bed, I can warm them up easily and very quickly just by holding one at a time against my other leg [spouse long ago banned cold feet from touching any part of his anatomy :)].

Losol

Posted by Reviewer2771609 on Feb 09, 2012

well, I have been taking these drops for a week and I have to say that I believe they are working. I have not been nearly as tired as I have been lately. I am starting with 5 drops for 10 days then cutting back to 2 drops for another 10 days and then 1 drop per day for maintenance.

We love it!

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Jan 04, 2012

We are so happy about this product, good price, good for our thyroid helth. We've been using it almost for a year already

Trying a change from Lugols

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Jan 02, 2012

I've always used Lugols but this one is cheaper and has a good rep. I feel energized when I use it. I use 10 drops twice a day and may go up to try to detox (bromides are high).

I cannot live without these drops!!

Posted by Reviewer2628500 on Jan 02, 2012

Being hypothyroid is such an affliction, and these drops are magic in terms of energy and keeping away palpitations.