great product

Posted by Reviewer2365585 on Oct 20, 2009

A health care professional suggested I use a douche cotaining 1 capful of Loalsan after sex. This has stopped the recurrent bladder infections I experienced for years

Yeast Relief

Posted by Reviewer1642507 on Oct 06, 2008

I have suffered from yeast infections for years. Especially the week before my period. My older sister told me about douching with Loalsan. I was worried about douching but decided to try it. One time and my yeast was gone! Amazing stuff! Downside is that it smells like Pine-sol but is suprisingly gentle. Give it a try.

Loalsan

Posted by Reviewer2835503 on Feb 03, 2008

It works very well I use it as a disinfectant around the home and personal hygiene when diluted.

Wonderful fresh feeling of Loalsan

Posted by Reviewer1839369 on Dec 04, 2009

Loalsan is a great alternative feminine wash and cleansing product. I've used it off and on for the last 8 years

Refreshing!!! I am addicted & need more!!!

Posted by Reviewer1395839 on Feb 06, 2010

Loalsan is a wonderful treat after a long day! I would like to order at least 6-12 more, because I am making gift baskets and I would love to include this product to let people experience the fantastic clean feeling. I love it! A wonderful soak!!!

Loalsan

Posted by Reviewer1371744 on Oct 06, 2010

My holistic health practitioner recommended Loalsan and I am very pleased. I am 60 years old and the soak is perfect.

Cleanse floors,for body aches etc..Smells like a fresh pine tree

Posted by marley on May 31, 2013

You'll love this especially around Christmas and Thanksgiving.It's a nice holiday scent.It smells like real pine and it is safer to use than pine-sol.