« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wow...simple solution to a sluggish thyroid!

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Jun 18, 2009

I love this product and have recommended it to a friend. Now she AND her husband use it and report back they feel much better! As for me,I don't know what I did without it; I am not tired all the time, my mind is clearer!

Iodine for the skin

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 23, 2011

I bought this to use on a sebaceous cyst on my face. A dermatologist indicated that removal so close to my eye would likely require 2 procedures even though it is relatively small.I read an article indicating that iodine would disperse the cyst in a matter of weeks. In a little over a week it is noticeably smaller.

Skin cyst

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Apr 05, 2014

I have read that iodine can get rid of cysts and skin lesions when applied to the areas. I had a small skin cyst on my inner thigh. I applied iosol every day for a few weeks and thought nothing was happening. One morning I went to apply it and the cyst had completely disappeared! I was quite pleased, and now I will try it on some sun spots

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 11, 2011

This is an all-purpose supplement. It is strong enough for topical antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-viral use. This is the only iodine/iodide I've found (without an Rx) to be strong enough for antiseptic use... the over the counter ones at the pharmacy are toxic and should be avoided!

Does a great job!

Posted by 4841706703725997263 on Apr 28, 2014

To be honest I have no idea what makes this iodine unsuitable for ingestion compared to others - but I have followed the rules anyway. I use this daily on my thighs as an indicator of how iodine deficient I am and to provide enough iodine for my body's requirements. My 2 x 2" patch is absorbed by the end of the day leaving only a faint discolouration on the skin, showing I think, that I have reached optimal levels of adsorbtion. I also use sublingual iodine drops to boost this dose. All in all energy levels and immune response seem to be much improved while I have been applying this. Can also be applied daily to cherry angioma's till they are gone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »