Wow...simple solution to a sluggish thyroid!

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Jun 18, 2009

I love this product and have recommended it to a friend. Now she AND her husband use it and report back they feel much better! As for me,I don't know what I did without it; I am not tired all the time, my mind is clearer!

Iodine for the skin

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 23, 2011

I bought this to use on a sebaceous cyst on my face. A dermatologist indicated that removal so close to my eye would likely require 2 procedures even though it is relatively small.I read an article indicating that iodine would disperse the cyst in a matter of weeks. In a little over a week it is noticeably smaller.

Skin cyst

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Apr 05, 2014

I have read that iodine can get rid of cysts and skin lesions when applied to the areas. I had a small skin cyst on my inner thigh. I applied iosol every day for a few weeks and thought nothing was happening. One morning I went to apply it and the cyst had completely disappeared! I was quite pleased, and now I will try it on some sun spots

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 11, 2011

This is an all-purpose supplement. It is strong enough for topical antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-viral use. This is the only iodine/iodide I've found (without an Rx) to be strong enough for antiseptic use... the over the counter ones at the pharmacy are toxic and should be avoided!

Does a great job!

Posted by 4841706703725997263 on Apr 28, 2014

To be honest I have no idea what makes this iodine unsuitable for ingestion compared to others - but I have followed the rules anyway. I use this daily on my thighs as an indicator of how iodine deficient I am and to provide enough iodine for my body's requirements. My 2 x 2" patch is absorbed by the end of the day leaving only a faint discolouration on the skin, showing I think, that I have reached optimal levels of adsorbtion. I also use sublingual iodine drops to boost this dose. All in all energy levels and immune response seem to be much improved while I have been applying this. Can also be applied daily to cherry angioma's till they are gone.

Useful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1223562 on Jul 11, 2009

this is good to paint on, an inch square to see if the body will absorb it, which it does when you are low on iodine.It is better than the tincture, which can cause irritations in sensitive people.

Skin Iosol

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on Nov 11, 2009

A great companion of the Iosol formula II for internal use. An easy way to detect iodine deficiency which is rampant in the U.S.

Easy Way to take Iodine without Overdosing

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Applying iodine to the skin is an easy way to correct a deficiency without overdosing; this works great for me, has helped give me more energy. Can also help women with fibrocystic breast disease eliminate the discomfort--google it to see why.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jan 28, 2009

Good for iodine testing!

great

Posted by Reviewer2382488 on May 02, 2010

It is exactly what I was looking for.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »