Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Nov 18, 2010

I like these better than the other brand offered on Iherb, just seems to work better. Helps with sleep and circulation for me.

I like these

Posted by Reviewer2879636 on Jun 24, 2009

Even if it is just a placebo effect, these things work great at making you wake up feeling good the next day and are definitely worth a try.

dtox

Posted by Reviewer1148154 on Apr 12, 2011

workes well;cood have more drawing power.

Relieves tired legs

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 18, 2011

After a long run, I like to use these detox pads. The next day, my legs are hardly sore at all. It's very noticeable. Because they are not exactly cheap, I reserve them for times when I have run more than 10 miles. Wish I could use them after every workout! I apply them exactly in the center of my sole because the skin is thinner there and I think they pull out more toxins...probably metabolic wastes from the exertion of running. At least that's my theory.

inner health sole pads

Posted by Reviewer1567642 on Mar 01, 2011

works great !! its amazing to see how these work

Dry Mouth

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Sep 01, 2011

Have to drink a lot of water with these pads. Don't know if it is psychological or if they work, yet.

WORTHLESS

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jun 11, 2011

worthless does nothing my wife has been using it for a month now she still has not gotten better. will not waste my money on this again.I do not know how this product won any awards as is displayed on the company website.

seemed to work as the local ones

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Feb 10, 2016

I live in Asia and have tried many varieties of these patches. These worked well and I noticed a weird bump on my jaw went away after using 2 sets of these on 2 consecutive days.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1213758 on Jan 31, 2012

Was not what I was expecting. Will not purchase again. Will try a different product the next time I order.