Interesting product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 19, 2016

Adhesive is a little messy but when used as directed gives good results. Can pull a lot of toxins out of your pores. Amazing. Definitely feel better after regular use.

Good?

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 15, 2015

I am using these at similar time to more expensive Dr G ones, which honestly do seem more pure and potent and higher quality overall, and withdraw a greater amount of stuff or fluid out of the body. But TRR also come in a box of 30. I had one problem with the TRR patch not being closed along one side when I took it out, so the powder flew everywhere, including into my computer keyboard! (bad). I hope these work, will keep trying. The adhesive parts do leave stuff on your body also, so I needed eucalyptus to get that off each morning. When I use the pads on any part of my body other than my feet, nothing seems to happen (well no moisture or toxins out).

Good value

Posted by supergranny on Mar 12, 2015

I have just started using these...They certainly do remove the toxins out of your body. They are good value & I will continue using them. Shipping to Australia is quick, reliable & inexpensive...Thanks iHerb

Surprisingly Fantastic Product

Posted by 5573377889285092877 on Oct 22, 2014

I have used these sole pads for years on and off. When my hands were damaged by arts & crafts tough glue (I forgot to wear gloves) and turpentine, I used the sole pads on my palms to get rid of the funny color underneath my palm skin. My shoulder blades also felt better. I also use them on the soles of my feet, and my legs feel better. I live in a very polluted city though it does not look it, and it is ranked 5th in the nation in pollution because of factory emissions from a nearby state. These sole pads are sold in stores in the city but are often sold out, and I prefer this brand to others. Thanks I-Herb for carrying the product. I had originally heard of the product by several sole pad bloggers years ago on a different site that mentioned the sole pads pull toxins out of the body to the extent that one loses inches, and without toxins in the fat, the fat is easier to lose. I have seen no evidence that this is not true about the sole pads. Sole pads are ancient Asian wisdom.

Detox Foot Pads

Posted by 5581173017128983477 on Jan 26, 2014

These detox foot pads work, but it will take more then 1 box to do the job

works 4 me

Posted by sweet00t on Feb 26, 2013

I suffer from Allergic rhinitis and after use it for a couple of days I wake up as a normal people no sneeze no tears nothing thanks God I will reorder for sure

good

Posted by Reviewer3362590 on Sep 06, 2012

best thing ever

Happy Feet

Posted by 5181451744662604888 on Jul 09, 2012

I give these detox pads five stars. The adhesive pads only get three. Two thumbs up for the value compared to purchasing local.

Worth trying!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jun 24, 2012

I think this stuff really works. My daughter and I have both felt like it was getting toxins out.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Feb 14, 2012

I couldn't find out how but these pads really work. It's not just me, my mother and brother too. The improvements are different from person to person which doesn't give any clue on how it works or on what. I guess the important thing is that the improvements are undeniable and worth it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »