10% Off Orders Over $40!

TRR Enterprises Inc., Inner Health Sole Pads, 30 Pads

Great product and best kept seccret!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jun 26, 2010

I got bit by a brown recluse spider and I used these patches to pull the venom, my neck, down to my foot. I was lucky because I did not lose any skin around my neck due to the use of these. My foot did heal due to the skin dying but I would rather have it be on my foot than my neck. My dad did not think this product worked until I went through that and now my parents keep them on hand and also use them at lease several times a week. We sleep better too and if you have restless foot problems and trouble sleeping you might want to try these. It makes me feel good knowing I'm detoxing while I sleep and you really do see the results in the pad the next day. If you have never detox this is a must. I love these.

Inner Health Sole Pads

Posted by Reviewer3330642 on Dec 02, 2010

My sixty year old feet have a new lease on life. And as the ache in the feet ebbs away the outlook and energy improves. It was actually painful to walk. Two applications to the arches made such an improvement that i stocked up and worked from heels to sole pad at the toes. Still use cushion pads in my shoes but now i spend my time thinking about what i'm doing instead of the pain level in each step.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Feb 14, 2012

I couldn't find out how but these pads really work. It's not just me, my mother and brother too. The improvements are different from person to person which doesn't give any clue on how it works or on what. I guess the important thing is that the improvements are undeniable and worth it.

loving this

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 03, 2010

I swear it helps me sleep more soundly -YES!

interesting

Posted by Reviewer1611126 on Oct 23, 2008

I can tell the effects of these and they are definitely doing something. I felt less overall pain and improved vigor.