Tangut USA, Memory Fortifier, 60 Veggie Tabs

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Much needed memory booster for a forgetful mind

Posted by healthrx on Jul 29, 2013

I only used this product for about a month, and have already seen strong improvement in my memory. Lately, I have become more and more forgetful, and because of my work, my mind is often all over the place. Memory Fortifier really helped. I feel much more fresh, alert and I remember much better than before. Highly recommend for those whose memory has been on a decline!

Posted by 5223976486215121748 on Sep 19, 2013

My memory is improved and I feel more intelligent. I felt HUGE improvement in less than a week in my focus. I have been using it for 2 months now and I am acing my college quizzes. I also feel more pleasure visually, as if everything is sharper and shinier.