Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Tate's, The Natural Miracle Acne Solution, 8 fl oz

4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews

Opposite Effect

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Dec 10, 2013

I wanted to love this product because I like the company and ingredients, actually enjoyed the smell, and loved the cooling sensation on my skin as I applied it, BUT, I should have known better than to use something with alcohol in it, which strips the oil from your skin and causes your face to produce even more. I was going to title this review "Made Matters Worse" and then noticed someone beat me to it, but that was the case for me also. I started breaking out like crazy after a week of using this. I had to pour it down the drain. :(

Made Matters Worse

Posted by 4890354642256404654 on Aug 21, 2013

I was hoping this product would work, but instead it aggravated my sensitive skin even more. Also, the smell is not very appealing. I contacted the manufacturing company regarding their money-back guarantee and received no response.

Very effective,but the smell is a little off

Posted by marley on May 17, 2013

I'd purchase this again because it does work fast.

Great for face!

Posted by 5742317197329418895 on Jun 07, 2013

I used it as a toner everytime I wash my face and it has a cooling effect and I have a combination skin so it suits just well! Leave my skin smooth enough after I wipe with facial cotton. I can't believe no body had really tried this. My face is acne prone so it's pretty good on treating it. It takes time but it definitely worth a try. I would say one of the best cooling effect used as a toner for whole face with oily or dry skin and acne prone. As long as its not harsh to the skin which I think this product worth a credit.