best

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011

fragrant roses tea. For a romantic rendezvous

Sleep tight

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This wonderful tea has a light rose petal and citrus taste along with the added benefit of valerian root to induce sleep. I sip this before bed to help me unwind from a busy day and off I drift to sleep. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Fragrant and sedative

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 09, 2013

Such a lovely scent of rose, and mildly sweet with no added sugar. I think the valerian root really works because when I have this in the evening, I start to feel tired an hour or so later and sleep really well.

Happy to find these! I think Tazo has discontinued this one.

Posted by Reviewer1443543 on Aug 09, 2011

I believe that this tea was discontinued by Tazo. I could not seem to find it anywhere these days! It can be a bit unusual to taste roses, when your senses tell you that roses are for scent not taste! But it is a taste you quickly grow to appreciate, as it's not sweet. (That is, if you do not prefer sweet teas) Perfect tea right before bed, with the Valerian Root. I sleep very well on nights when I drink a cup of this tea while reading a good book before bed. Very happy to find these at iHerb. This was my first iHerb purchase and the prompt delivery was appreciated. Everything arrived in perfect condition!

Yummy

Posted by 5665982063215267037 on Oct 13, 2013

This tea smells and tastes great. However, I am not so sure about whether its effect on my sleep. I didn't feel more sleepy after drinking the tea.

great tea

Posted by Reviewer3303105 on Nov 11, 2011

Nice fragrance, flavor, effect is calming. Tea bag is 100% compostable too - no staple.

Elegant with Roses

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on May 24, 2012

This tea took me by surprise -- it was so rosey and wonderful to sip and breathe in. I drink on cool or gloomy days for a lift.. or in the evening. I like the tea full strength sometimes, but most of the time, I just put in hot water for about 20 seconds, then remove bag and enjoy tea. I find this way, I can use the bag about 4 times. The flavor does not diminish.

unusual taste

Posted by Anyamalia on Mar 13, 2013

relaxing and tasty tea. best tea with Valerian root I've ever taken.

So yummy

Posted by Reviewer2592910 on Dec 07, 2011

This tea tastes amazing and seriously puts me to sleep- thank you!!!!

so good tasting

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012

this has such a good taste I really like this one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »