Like I'm in Heaven

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Aug 16, 2014

The aroma is so well blended, so uplifting, and so strong yet not overpowering - I feel like I am in a garden in heaven. This is a very pampering tea for the self. I am so disappointed that it is discontinued after I purchased from iHerb as I wanted to buy more. Makes a wonderful gift.

One of my favorite teas! a recommended buy :)

Posted by 5273046322841979072 on Jan 28, 2014

Tazo rest is one of my all time faves, and here was the best price listed I could find. Thanks iherb.com, Ill definitely be visiting for products on this site more often. -K

Yummy

Posted by 5665982063215267037 on Oct 13, 2013

This tea smells and tastes great. However, I am not so sure about whether its effect on my sleep. I didn't feel more sleepy after drinking the tea.

Sleep tight

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This wonderful tea has a light rose petal and citrus taste along with the added benefit of valerian root to induce sleep. I sip this before bed to help me unwind from a busy day and off I drift to sleep. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

no me gusta su sabor

Posted by 4775331451958218950 on Jun 21, 2013

personalmente no me gusta su saber, Tiene un olor muy intenso

unusual taste

Posted by Anyamalia on Mar 13, 2013

relaxing and tasty tea. best tea with Valerian root I've ever taken.

Fragrant and sedative

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 09, 2013

Such a lovely scent of rose, and mildly sweet with no added sugar. I think the valerian root really works because when I have this in the evening, I start to feel tired an hour or so later and sleep really well.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 30, 2012

I drink this an hour or two before bedtime. It has a mild rose petal, chamomile taste. With maybe a touch of lemongrass.

Great Tea

Posted by 4636554576765913802 on Sep 17, 2012

This is the perfect wind down tea before bed. Great flavour. It also has valerian which is helps aid sleep.

so good tasting

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012

this has such a good taste I really like this one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »