Tazo Teas, Well-Being Tazo Rest, Caffeine Free, 16 Filterbags, 1.07 oz (30 g)

Reviews 4-star

Happy to find these! I think Tazo has discontinued this one.

Posted by Reviewer1443543 on Aug 09, 2011

I believe that this tea was discontinued by Tazo. I could not seem to find it anywhere these days! It can be a bit unusual to taste roses, when your senses tell you that roses are for scent not taste! But it is a taste you quickly grow to appreciate, as it's not sweet. (That is, if you do not prefer sweet teas) Perfect tea right before bed, with the Valerian Root. I sleep very well on nights when I drink a cup of this tea while reading a good book before bed. Very happy to find these at iHerb. This was my first iHerb purchase and the prompt delivery was appreciated. Everything arrived in perfect condition!

Great Tea

Posted by 4636554576765913802 on Sep 17, 2012

This is the perfect wind down tea before bed. Great flavour. It also has valerian which is helps aid sleep.

Yummy

Posted by 5665982063215267037 on Oct 13, 2013

This tea smells and tastes great. However, I am not so sure about whether its effect on my sleep. I didn't feel more sleepy after drinking the tea.

One of my favorite teas! a recommended buy :)

Posted by 5273046322841979072 on Jan 28, 2014

Tazo rest is one of my all time faves, and here was the best price listed I could find. Thanks iherb.com, Ill definitely be visiting for products on this site more often. -K