best

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011

fragrant roses tea. For a romantic rendezvous

Sleep tight

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This wonderful tea has a light rose petal and citrus taste along with the added benefit of valerian root to induce sleep. I sip this before bed to help me unwind from a busy day and off I drift to sleep. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Fragrant and sedative

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 09, 2013

Such a lovely scent of rose, and mildly sweet with no added sugar. I think the valerian root really works because when I have this in the evening, I start to feel tired an hour or so later and sleep really well.

Yummy

Posted by 5665982063215267037 on Oct 13, 2013

This tea smells and tastes great. However, I am not so sure about whether its effect on my sleep. I didn't feel more sleepy after drinking the tea.

Happy to find these! I think Tazo has discontinued this one.

Posted by Reviewer1443543 on Aug 09, 2011

I believe that this tea was discontinued by Tazo. I could not seem to find it anywhere these days! It can be a bit unusual to taste roses, when your senses tell you that roses are for scent not taste! But it is a taste you quickly grow to appreciate, as it's not sweet. (That is, if you do not prefer sweet teas) Perfect tea right before bed, with the Valerian Root. I sleep very well on nights when I drink a cup of this tea while reading a good book before bed. Very happy to find these at iHerb. This was my first iHerb purchase and the prompt delivery was appreciated. Everything arrived in perfect condition!

Better than any chamomile!

Posted by Reviewer2074101 on Aug 19, 2011

Tazo Rest tea has valerian root, which is a fabulous herb for reducing tension and aiding sleep. This tea has good flavor, too!

great tea

Posted by Reviewer3303105 on Nov 11, 2011

Nice fragrance, flavor, effect is calming. Tea bag is 100% compostable too - no staple.

So yummy

Posted by Reviewer2592910 on Dec 07, 2011

This tea tastes amazing and seriously puts me to sleep- thank you!!!!

So tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Feb 03, 2012

An absolute must in my tea pantry! Delicious blend, smells like rose water. A drop of stevia makes it a perfect dessert tea....the kind that makes you want to cuddle with a good book in front of the fireplace!

Tazo Tea

Posted by Reviewer2248152 on Mar 29, 2012

I was searching for the tassty and calming tea for some time by now, I tried the Well-Being Tazo Rest and I am hooked. Not only it is working but it tastes great. I already recomended it and gave samples to my freinds. Thank you

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »