Convenient and effective

Posted by Reviewer2608359 on Nov 13, 2008

I have been using the Tea Tree suppositories to help combat a B.V. infection. The suppositories have been convenient because I don't have to make my own concoction. They have also been very effective, after only a couple of days I was symptom free (so more comfortable) and after two weeks I have been able to reduce my use to every other day. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a natural solution to an annoying B.V. infection!

You feel clean down there

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013

I bought these to help with yeast infections. I felt it got rid of all the horrible symptoms that comes with an infection. Now I always have them on hand and use one after my period to feel fresh. The smell doesn't bother me. And yes, it's good to keep them in the fridge so they do not melt in your hand when inserting. I find it's best to get in the bed, then insert so no risk of leaking or popping out.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2302164 on Oct 30, 2012

I hate the smell of Tea Tree so that's why they get four stars but they worked. That's good enough for me.

rus

Posted by Reviewer2928388 on May 28, 2011

thrush was not two months.

For Yeast Infections/ BV Along With These Supplements

Posted by Reviewer1113104 on Sep 12, 2011

Excellent choice when used along with Pau D' Arco (herbal decaffinated tea for infections), caprylic acid, and probiotics to combat yeast infections and BV.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1988192 on Nov 22, 2011

Provides temporary relief from itching and burning. Lasts for several hours. Wish these were cheaper so I could afford to keep them on hand.

Seems to have helped

Posted by 5268851323825154891 on Oct 14, 2014

It does have the tea tree tingle, so if you can't handle that, or if you are in great pain, this product may not be for you. Also, as other reviewers have mentioned, a panty liner will be necessary for use with this product.

Tea tree suppositories are great

Posted by 5186268664027923261 on Dec 09, 2014

Helped clear up my issue after one week's use. At first I didn't know how to use it so it melted as soon as I inserted it. Then I began to refrigerate them. I problem free thanks to this combined with the tea tree in vegetable oil soap.

J'aime bien ce produit

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

Il laisse une sensation de fraicheur et n'est pas gras.

Hear good things.

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

Tho not tested yet. Keep them in the freezer...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »