Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories, with Tea Tree Oil, for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories

Reviews 5-star

Finally yeast infection relief!

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 07, 2009

I have had chronic yeast infections for the last year and my doctor prescribed everything under the sun. It seemed that I developed a resistance to all of it so this product was my last resort. These work great, though I do recommend using them at night because they have a strong antiseptic smell. Also a good idea to put in freezer for a few minutes first because they soften easily as you try to unwrap them from the packaging. Amazing product!

My "must have"

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Jun 05, 2012

I had a severe BV and yeast infection for 6 consecutive months last year. I would take antibiotics to treat BV and this would cause YI, then i would get BV again...vicious cycle. I was so desperate and gave this product a try. Bingo! I was healed. After it killed the bacteria I used probiotics suppositories and took probiotics orally as well. It has been one year since i had YI or BV. I have them at home just in case. Highly recommend!

Every woman should have

Posted by Reviewer1647086 on Jul 14, 2008

Always helps when I have any kind of vaginal irritation. I always keep some around just in case.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3128508 on May 20, 2010

This not only cured a yeast infection, but I also find it valuable as a post period cleansing process. Not many yeast medications work for me, so I'm thrilled to have found a natural alternative that does the job!

I've used 4 of the 6 so far.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 31, 2010

the only problem is remembering to put one in at night - too early in the day, and it just slides right out again! seems to have made a difference.