Finally yeast infection relief!

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 07, 2009

I have had chronic yeast infections for the last year and my doctor prescribed everything under the sun. It seemed that I developed a resistance to all of it so this product was my last resort. These work great, though I do recommend using them at night because they have a strong antiseptic smell. Also a good idea to put in freezer for a few minutes first because they soften easily as you try to unwrap them from the packaging. Amazing product!

My "must have"

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Jun 05, 2012

I had a severe BV and yeast infection for 6 consecutive months last year. I would take antibiotics to treat BV and this would cause YI, then i would get BV again...vicious cycle. I was so desperate and gave this product a try. Bingo! I was healed. After it killed the bacteria I used probiotics suppositories and took probiotics orally as well. It has been one year since i had YI or BV. I have them at home just in case. Highly recommend!

Every woman should have

Posted by Reviewer1647086 on Jul 14, 2008

Always helps when I have any kind of vaginal irritation. I always keep some around just in case.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3128508 on May 20, 2010

This not only cured a yeast infection, but I also find it valuable as a post period cleansing process. Not many yeast medications work for me, so I'm thrilled to have found a natural alternative that does the job!

I've used 4 of the 6 so far.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 31, 2010

the only problem is remembering to put one in at night - too early in the day, and it just slides right out again! seems to have made a difference.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Mar 05, 2012

I have Diabetes, along with Interstitial Cystitis, which can cause pain in vagina as well as bladder. Diabetes can also cause increased fungal infections. I sometimes have terrible pain. These helped me greatly.

great for yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer1358546 on Dec 26, 2011

Being a candida sufferer, I always keep a few boxes of these on hand. They're great for yeast infections or use one after your period. I love the clean, tingly sensation :)

These things work

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I use these anytime I have issues with yeast, itching or odor and one suppository always seems to clear up whatever the issue is. They are pretty strong and can probably even be halved. No irritation, burning or other problems for me. Highly recommended.

Tea tree Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1448459 on Feb 27, 2012

I am glad I found this product as after using it for 6 days my itching cleared. I only used it once a day that was enough for me but I guess it depends on each individual's requirements... I took the advice of the other previous users - ie. its best to use it just before you go to bed and are lying flat as it seems to leak.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3127118 on Jan 21, 2010

This product is amazing. I went to my doctor several times and was treated for a urinary track infection and several yeast infections... none of the medications made a difference. I now use this method for all vaginal irritations. The only draw back is that they can be kind of messy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »