great

Posted by 4679153506040451821 on Jan 22, 2016

fortunately, i had an applicator from a gel i was prescribed for a previous case, so this mad it easier for me to get them really up there and avoiding a mess. used them overnight and wore a panty liner. definitely ordering again to keep on hand! also ordering ny mom some!

success with this product after trying everything else

Posted by Reviewer1340014 on Dec 12, 2015

I had tried to help symptoms of discomfort from yeast with products available through common drug stores that are known to be effective and those did not work. After using the tea tree suppositories I am finally free of yeast. Using those may produce the antiseptic scent of tree tea oil, therefore I decided it is best used at night.

Love it

Posted by 4876441485628329133 on Feb 01, 2015

Easy to use and effective to relieve BV. Wear a pad to absorb the leakage.

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014

super!

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Dec 01, 2014

Good refreshing

Nice!

Posted by 4709590701165593661 on Sep 06, 2014

Really good suppositories. They are usable as lubricant.

5 stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on May 12, 2014

Great product! Easy to use and works well!

Very Good

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helps with symptoms and discomfort of thrush used with probiotics and oregano oil didnt need flucanozol this time round. Have used these again at first signs of thrush and it never developed. I keep a pack on standby now. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Very effective but quite messy

Posted by 4940110179147995619 on Nov 19, 2013

This soothes and relieves itchiness, however it is quite messy as it melts down into an oil-like consistency and seeps through to my mattress. A pantyliner is definitely required. I find it pretty expensive though it's undoubtedly effective.

Very Soothing

Posted by 5123299875494324966 on Oct 16, 2013

I am not in any way prone to yeast infections, however, I was looking for an alternative to douching, and came across these. I decided to order them, but was hesitant to use them because of some of the other reviews saying they burned. However, about a month after I ordered them I got my second yeast infection ever, and so I decided to pop one of these in. It was sooo soothing instantly!! Such a relief! I just used my first one yesterday, and already I can notice a difference. I am hoping that after a few days, these will clear it up :) Such a great alternative to the products you can buy in the stores. The last time I used canesten, it made my vagina burn 50x more than the yeast infection did, and the tea tree suppositories did the complete opposite. Very pleased with this product, and I would definitely order it again. The only thing I could see maybe being a problem is that it's so soothing that once its all run out of you vagina, you will want to put some more in to soothe the burn/itch, and I think too much of this up your vagina could burn after a while.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »