Nadja

Posted by Reviewer1535482 on Apr 23, 2012

Very strong burning. It is necessary to use in addition a tampon. Result since the first day!

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2956950 on Apr 06, 2011

I used these in combination with Vit E suppositories, apple cider vingear stitz baths, and was able to cure my yeast/bacteria infection. I make sure I keep these on hands. I find it works best leaving these in the fridge.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092856 on Jul 21, 2010

refreshing and healing!

Great Candida Fighter

Posted by Reviewer1710874 on Mar 18, 2009

even in diflucan-resistant cases. good stuf!!!!!

Very Soothing

Posted by 5123299875494324966 on Oct 16, 2013

I am not in any way prone to yeast infections, however, I was looking for an alternative to douching, and came across these. I decided to order them, but was hesitant to use them because of some of the other reviews saying they burned. However, about a month after I ordered them I got my second yeast infection ever, and so I decided to pop one of these in. It was sooo soothing instantly!! Such a relief! I just used my first one yesterday, and already I can notice a difference. I am hoping that after a few days, these will clear it up :) Such a great alternative to the products you can buy in the stores. The last time I used canesten, it made my vagina burn 50x more than the yeast infection did, and the tea tree suppositories did the complete opposite. Very pleased with this product, and I would definitely order it again. The only thing I could see maybe being a problem is that it's so soothing that once its all run out of you vagina, you will want to put some more in to soothe the burn/itch, and I think too much of this up your vagina could burn after a while.

Godsend!

Posted by Reviewer1892384 on Sep 10, 2012

I have vaginal atrophy and this is the only product I have found that soothes the delicate tissue in this area without causing any additional burning or irritation. Easy to insert and keeping them in the freezer is an added cooling comfort. I will definitely purchase again.

calming

Posted by Reviewer3047286 on Jan 18, 2013

Helps prevent/stop the growth of wrong types of bacteria. be careful when opening the capsules, they smudge. Will order again.

Works :)

Posted by Reviewer2293938 on Mar 14, 2011

Very effective against BV, and gave me an extremely fresh feeling and smell afterwards :)

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2302164 on Oct 30, 2012

I hate the smell of Tea Tree so that's why they get four stars but they worked. That's good enough for me.

very effective!

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

Another great product that proves how superior natural remedies are over chemically-made medications.More effective at curing yeast infection than any drug that I've tried.Will always have some available.