Eh

Posted by Reviewer2459811 on Apr 02, 2011

I used these to try and clear up a BV Infection on the advice of my midwife. Though they seemed to help some, they did not get rid of the infection. I guess any relief is better than no relief, though!

For mild problems.

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012

This product only seems to tackle mild problems. You need to wear a liner cause the oil doesn't come out of fabrics well in the washing machine.

Nadja

Posted by Reviewer1535482 on Apr 23, 2012

Very strong burning. It is necessary to use in addition a tampon. Result since the first day!

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2956950 on Apr 06, 2011

I used these in combination with Vit E suppositories, apple cider vingear stitz baths, and was able to cure my yeast/bacteria infection. I make sure I keep these on hands. I find it works best leaving these in the fridge.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092856 on Jul 21, 2010

refreshing and healing!

Great Candida Fighter

Posted by Reviewer1710874 on Mar 18, 2009

even in diflucan-resistant cases. good stuf!!!!!

Godsend!

Posted by Reviewer1892384 on Sep 10, 2012

I have vaginal atrophy and this is the only product I have found that soothes the delicate tissue in this area without causing any additional burning or irritation. Easy to insert and keeping them in the freezer is an added cooling comfort. I will definitely purchase again.

calming

Posted by Reviewer3047286 on Jan 18, 2013

Helps prevent/stop the growth of wrong types of bacteria. be careful when opening the capsules, they smudge. Will order again.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2302164 on Oct 30, 2012

I hate the smell of Tea Tree so that's why they get four stars but they worked. That's good enough for me.

very effective!

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

Another great product that proves how superior natural remedies are over chemically-made medications.More effective at curing yeast infection than any drug that I've tried.Will always have some available.