Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories, with Tea Tree Oil, for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2988361 on Oct 25, 2009

Tea tree suppositories have been the only help available to me (even after being prescribed every antibiotic you can think of) I would highly recommend them to anyone having issues.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3127118 on Jan 21, 2010

This product is amazing. I went to my doctor several times and was treated for a urinary track infection and several yeast infections... none of the medications made a difference. I now use this method for all vaginal irritations. The only draw back is that they can be kind of messy.

Cause burning and irritation.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

These suppositories may work for some people, but they're not for me: every time I used them, I had an excruciating burning sensation that would't go away for two days. And even though tea tree oil, its main active ingredient, is a powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal agent known for killing yeast and bacteria and relieving burning and itching, they didn't cure me of BV or offer any relief, only made my condition worse.

For mild problems.

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012

This product only seems to tackle mild problems. You need to wear a liner cause the oil doesn't come out of fabrics well in the washing machine.

Tea tree Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1448459 on Feb 27, 2012

I am glad I found this product as after using it for 6 days my itching cleared. I only used it once a day that was enough for me but I guess it depends on each individual's requirements... I took the advice of the other previous users - ie. its best to use it just before you go to bed and are lying flat as it seems to leak.