Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories, with Tea Tree Oil, for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3127118 From Pennsylvania on Jan 21, 2010

This product is amazing. I went to my doctor several times and was treated for a urinary track infection and several yeast infections... none of the medications made a difference. I now use this method for all vaginal irritations. The only draw back is that they can be kind of messy.

For mild problems.

Posted by coconut From Florida on Jun 29, 2012

This product only seems to tackle mild problems. You need to wear a liner cause the oil doesn't come out of fabrics well in the washing machine.

Tea tree Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1448459 From Great Britain on Feb 27, 2012

I am glad I found this product as after using it for 6 days my itching cleared. I only used it once a day that was enough for me but I guess it depends on each individual's requirements... I took the advice of the other previous users - ie. its best to use it just before you go to bed and are lying flat as it seems to leak.

great yeast infection prevention

Posted by Reviewer2449962 From Ohio on Dec 01, 2009

I use this every month after my period to prevent yeast infection, or anytime I feel it coming. It's much better to prevent it with this than treating it with an over-the-counter drug.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2988361 From Wisconsin on Oct 25, 2009

Tea tree suppositories have been the only help available to me (even after being prescribed every antibiotic you can think of) I would highly recommend them to anyone having issues.