Difficult to use

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Jun 08, 2010

These are difficult to open and they dissolve the second you touch them so it makes it difficult to insert.

Tea tree threrapy

Posted by Reviewer1711701 on Nov 16, 2008

I wish to give no ratings, or critique to this product. My level of illness was just to great when I used it and I required medical intervention. But I do like Tea Tree oil and it has been useful for many things. This prouduct might be fine for a routine yeast infestion.

Tea Tree Oil Product

Posted by Reviewer3062938 on Nov 13, 2008

Ordering this product was easy, it arrived quickly, and works very effectively, which I know from experience. I plan to order future products from iHerb.com. C.Kimmel, Lake Wylie, SC

Great

Posted by Reviewer1590770 on Jul 04, 2009

Good product

Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1066418 on Dec 23, 2009

Works great.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1582874 on Nov 19, 2010

Useful item

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Dec 01, 2014

Good refreshing

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014

super!

success with this product after trying everything else

Posted by Reviewer1340014 on Dec 12, 2015

I had tried to help symptoms of discomfort from yeast with products available through common drug stores that are known to be effective and those did not work. After using the tea tree suppositories I am finally free of yeast. Using those may produce the antiseptic scent of tree tea oil, therefore I decided it is best used at night.

great

Posted by 4679153506040451821 on Jan 22, 2016

fortunately, i had an applicator from a gel i was prescribed for a previous case, so this mad it easier for me to get them really up there and avoiding a mess. used them overnight and wore a panty liner. definitely ordering again to keep on hand! also ordering ny mom some!