Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories, with Tea Tree Oil, for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories

Nadja

Posted by Reviewer1535482 on Apr 23, 2012

Very strong burning. It is necessary to use in addition a tampon. Result since the first day!

Great Candida Fighter

Posted by Reviewer1710874 on Mar 18, 2009

even in diflucan-resistant cases. good stuf!!!!!

Tea Tree therapy

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jun 19, 2008

Fantastic Product

Works :)

Posted by Reviewer2293938 on Mar 14, 2011

Very effective against BV, and gave me an extremely fresh feeling and smell afterwards :)

Very Soothing

Posted by 5123299875494324966 on Oct 16, 2013

I am not in any way prone to yeast infections, however, I was looking for an alternative to douching, and came across these. I decided to order them, but was hesitant to use them because of some of the other reviews saying they burned. However, about a month after I ordered them I got my second yeast infection ever, and so I decided to pop one of these in. It was sooo soothing instantly!! Such a relief! I just used my first one yesterday, and already I can notice a difference. I am hoping that after a few days, these will clear it up :) Such a great alternative to the products you can buy in the stores. The last time I used canesten, it made my vagina burn 50x more than the yeast infection did, and the tea tree suppositories did the complete opposite. Very pleased with this product, and I would definitely order it again. The only thing I could see maybe being a problem is that it's so soothing that once its all run out of you vagina, you will want to put some more in to soothe the burn/itch, and I think too much of this up your vagina could burn after a while.