Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories, with Tea Tree Oil, for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories

calming

Posted by Reviewer3047286 From Norway on Jan 18, 2013

Helps prevent/stop the growth of wrong types of bacteria. be careful when opening the capsules, they smudge. Will order again.

So helpful!

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Jun 16, 2013

Theses are the best things ever! I use them after my menstrual cycle and after intercourse to help balanace my vaginal pH level. I'm prone to yeast infections and BV so these have helped them occur less often! I love the smell of them! I also pop the, in the freezer to être harden them which makes it easier to insert. I use them at night and wear a panty linear since it does leak as it melts! Get better use of it during the night versus the day!

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2956950 From Connecticut on Apr 06, 2011

I used these in combination with Vit E suppositories, apple cider vingear stitz baths, and was able to cure my yeast/bacteria infection. I make sure I keep these on hands. I find it works best leaving these in the fridge.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092856 From New York on Jul 21, 2010

refreshing and healing!

Very Good

Posted by reflexheather From Ireland on Jan 29, 2014

Helps with symptoms and discomfort of thrush used with probiotics and oregano oil didnt need flucanozol this time round. Have used these again at first signs of thrush and it never developed. I keep a pack on standby now. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.