Too many benefits!

Posted by Reviewer1124899 on Mar 12, 2012

The benefits of Tea Tree Oil are amazing - I prefer this brand because I could find it in the store - mosquito bites, itchy skin, irritated skin, even warts! this stuff is awesome!

Love it!

Posted by 5286677103908578991 on Feb 03, 2014

It has multiple uses and its a great product. I apply it in the face directly into the spot or blemish, and it works wonderful. It can be use to apply with the moisturizer and its a great difference. I love it. Me encanta. lo uso para secar granos en la cara y a veces le echo un par de gotas con la hidratante. Tiene muchos más usos. Me encanta.

Value for money

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

I always carry this tiny little bottle around in my handbag. It is very effective to cure fungal infections on the skin and eczema and it keeps the mosquitos away.

Tee Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1084535 on Apr 21, 2008

Was getting mine form Walmart, but this is cheaper and you get a bigger bottle, I use it for everyting from dry scalp, bumps and brusis, to skins and scraps.

Great Tea Tree Oil

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I really like all the Tea Tree Therapy products. The quality of the oil they use is excellent and strong. I was applying this to a fungal infection and found it helped to reduce the severity of the symptoms and relieved the itch. It obviously has a strong tea tree smell. I have lots of product reviews and worked for two of Ireland's leading health stores for almost 10 years. I now work as a holistic therapist specialising in reflexology. Natural health is my passion. I hope you found this review helpful.

tea tree therapy

Posted by Reviewer2383804 on May 22, 2012

same product i buy from whole foods but for 20% less

Good

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Jul 25, 2013

Does what tea tree oil normally does, with very little added other stuff (which is why I bought this, as most tea tree oils have a lot of other oils as well). It helps my scarring.

Efectivo

Posted by BalkisMar on Oct 08, 2014

Para granitos esporádicos es muy efectivo, con un par de aplicaciones locales, los granitos y la piel mejora mucho.

Perfecto para el acné.

Posted by 5701381428657837534 on Aug 11, 2015

Ideal para las espinillas. Te lo echas de noche y al levantarte la inflamación ha disminuido notablemente. Muy recomendado!

Can't live without it!

Posted by 5758276172785980242 on Nov 17, 2015

i used bodyshop's tea tree oil before. But after trying this, I totally fall in love with it. This oil doesn't leave an oily feeling on my skin. Besides applying tea tree oil directly on acne, I will also dilute tea tree oil with distilled water and then spray it to my back and underarm.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »