Tea Tree Therapy, Vegetable Base Soap, with Tea Tree Oil, Bar, 3.9 oz (110 g)

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Aug 02, 2009

Tea tree is amazing. My skin condition has been so aggravated from candida that ONLY this pure soap has been helpful to me. My skin loves it.

exceptional value, exceptional product

Posted by Reviewer2408705 on Jan 29, 2009

Gentle, thorough cleansing. Marvelous scent...that refreshing tea tree smell mixed with a charming hint of citrus. I feel safe using it to wash my face without irritation and use it for my entire body as a bath soap. My skin is clean and feels envigorated. I highly recommend this product. (And I'm disappointed that iHerb has been out of stock for several weeks!)

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer3266375 on Apr 10, 2009

I have purchased several different brands and this is by far our favorite. The fragrance is great, it leaves your skin clean without any residue. The only thing I would change is the shape of the bar. I am also a little disappointed that even though the price remains the same the bar went from 3.9 oz to 3.5 oz. I realize it's a small change but in this economy I like getting as much as I can for my money. I will stick with this brand but when Iherb is out of it I will buy Desert Essence Tea Tree Therapy Cleansing Bar.

Fungus killer

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Oct 02, 2009

I have battled a skin fungus for years. Since using this soap (and doing a coconut cleanse) it is all dried up and my skin looks great again. I will always use this soap.

Great for Acne Rosacea and Sensitive Skin!

Posted by tealeaf on Mar 16, 2011

I have sensitive skin with acne rosacea and this stuff is great. Smells amazing. Lathers up fast. Does not dry out my skin. Removes makeup easily. My skin feels very clean and fresh. I'm thinking about getting one for the shower for body use. Love the simple ingredients. Bar should last long time as it lathers up in one turn of a wet hand. So happy with this soap!