Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Aug 02, 2009

Tea tree is amazing. My skin condition has been so aggravated from candida that ONLY this pure soap has been helpful to me. My skin loves it.

exceptional value, exceptional product

Posted by Reviewer2408705 on Jan 29, 2009

Gentle, thorough cleansing. Marvelous scent...that refreshing tea tree smell mixed with a charming hint of citrus. I feel safe using it to wash my face without irritation and use it for my entire body as a bath soap. My skin is clean and feels envigorated. I highly recommend this product. (And I'm disappointed that iHerb has been out of stock for several weeks!)

Tea Tree Soup

Posted by Reviewer1113104 on Sep 12, 2011

Smells great, excellent for the whole body and especially a woman's nether regions that are prone to yeast infections/BV.

Great for Acne Rosacea and Sensitive Skin!

Posted by tealeaf on Mar 16, 2011

I have sensitive skin with acne rosacea and this stuff is great. Smells amazing. Lathers up fast. Does not dry out my skin. Removes makeup easily. My skin feels very clean and fresh. I'm thinking about getting one for the shower for body use. Love the simple ingredients. Bar should last long time as it lathers up in one turn of a wet hand. So happy with this soap!

Fungus killer

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Oct 02, 2009

I have battled a skin fungus for years. Since using this soap (and doing a coconut cleanse) it is all dried up and my skin looks great again. I will always use this soap.

PARA LIMPIAR BROCHAS VA GENIAL

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo uso para limpiar brochas de maquillaje y va genial, a parte de que las deja super limpias las desinfecta por el aceite de árbol de té que contiene. Lo recomiendo totalmente. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Best smelling tea tree oil soap

Posted by Reviewer1107326 on Aug 10, 2012

I really like using teat tree oil soap but cost of them have a very strong unpleasant smell, this one is creamy and soft and has a really nice smell. Ive been using it for several months now and it's become a staple for me.

Best Soap Ever!!

Posted by 5275914337694824043 on Sep 18, 2012

Started using the Tea tree soap to combat a chafing condition. At First I was afraind it would since it was badly chafed. but it didn't and has been working great. I would dEfinately recommend this soap. I just wish it acame in a liquid form. the bar runs out quick

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer3266375 on Apr 10, 2009

I have purchased several different brands and this is by far our favorite. The fragrance is great, it leaves your skin clean without any residue. The only thing I would change is the shape of the bar. I am also a little disappointed that even though the price remains the same the bar went from 3.9 oz to 3.5 oz. I realize it's a small change but in this economy I like getting as much as I can for my money. I will stick with this brand but when Iherb is out of it I will buy Desert Essence Tea Tree Therapy Cleansing Bar.

Tea Tree bath soap

Posted by 5186268664027923261 on Dec 09, 2014

This soap is perfect for the private areas on the body (externally). Not only does it prevent fungal growth but it does not cause irritation that could lead to a yeast infection. I highly recommend this for women.