Excellent alternative

Posted by Reviewer1130617 on Sep 28, 2008

Excellent herbal coffee -- try this flavor, or Vanilla Nut -- both are very good.

Excellent taste - good coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1712472 on Feb 08, 2009

This is the best coffee substitute that we have found and it is healthy.

Two good to be true ... but it really is very good!

Posted by Reviewer2197671 on Aug 11, 2009

I have been an avid coffee lover all my 50+ years, due to health problems i had to give it up. I found Teeccino and I love it, plus the added bonus of no acid and no caffeine. I have tried most of the flavors and they are all delicious but my favorite is the Java. It doesn’t taste exactly like coffee but it is very satisfying. Ordering it from iHerb.com is wonderful and painless and even cost a little less even with shipping than what I have paid for it at the fancy food stores; so it is a double pleasure!

Better than coffee

Posted by Reviewer2350560 on Aug 16, 2009

After drinking Teeccino regularly every morning as a replacement for coffee, I find the taste is even better than coffee. I make it in an espresso machine with half skim milk and, the taste is delicious. It's a lovelyn way to start the day.

coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer3019494 on Jan 23, 2010

Pretty good although I'd like to try another flavor like Java. It tasted a lot better than I thought, I tried pero and did not like it at all plus this is gluten free.

Pretty good coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1062430 on Jun 23, 2011

I'm trying to kick my caffeine habit, and I really enjoy the Teeccino flavors and the consistency help me feel I'm not settling for an inferior drink.

Smells great, but tastes...

Posted by Reviewer1447180 on Jul 25, 2011

This is definatelly not a product to make expresso. If you want just coffee drink, then this could be good choice.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1843770 on Aug 08, 2011

teeccino does not taste like coffee but it's great!

Great alternative to coffee

Posted by 5657163877419042514 on Mar 27, 2014

Although it doesn't taste exactly like coffee (hence 4 stars, not 5), I must say that I like the flavor. While I do drink regular coffee in the morning, the fact that Teeccino has neither caffeine nor the acids of regular coffee makes this is a nice alternative drink for the evening.

Not as tasty as black coffee but better then instant coffee

Posted by 4896754662195322031 on Oct 31, 2016

Not as tasty as black coffee but better then instant coffee. Tastes best when making it in makineta. Very strong hazelnut aroma, I liked it but don't think that I will buy this again - will prefer good tea. Неплохой напиток, вкуснее чем растворимый кофе, но не настолько вкусный как настоящий. Яркий ореховый аромат. В принципе неплохо но вряд ли буду покупать еще.