Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Hazelnut, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent alternative

Posted by Reviewer1130617 From Michigan on Sep 28, 2008

Excellent herbal coffee -- try this flavor, or Vanilla Nut -- both are very good.

Excellent taste - good coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1712472 From Georgia on Feb 08, 2009

This is the best coffee substitute that we have found and it is healthy.

Two good to be true ... but it really is very good!

Posted by Reviewer2197671 From Texas on Aug 11, 2009

I have been an avid coffee lover all my 50+ years, due to health problems i had to give it up. I found Teeccino and I love it, plus the added bonus of no acid and no caffeine. I have tried most of the flavors and they are all delicious but my favorite is the Java. It doesn’t taste exactly like coffee but it is very satisfying. Ordering it from iHerb.com is wonderful and painless and even cost a little less even with shipping than what I have paid for it at the fancy food stores; so it is a double pleasure!

Better than coffee

Posted by Reviewer2350560 From California on Aug 16, 2009

After drinking Teeccino regularly every morning as a replacement for coffee, I find the taste is even better than coffee. I make it in an espresso machine with half skim milk and, the taste is delicious. It's a lovelyn way to start the day.

coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer3019494 From California on Jan 23, 2010

Pretty good although I'd like to try another flavor like Java. It tasted a lot better than I thought, I tried pero and did not like it at all plus this is gluten free.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »