Lovely

Posted by 4920357239765522573 on Nov 07, 2014

Beautiful.

delicious

Posted by 5164684268611104995 on Jun 21, 2014

this is great just to drink. I was looking for a coffee substitute as the acid in coffee gives me a lot of pain. I found this and love it, I still get that great coffee taste which I crave but no problems with my stomach lining. I would drink this any way as it is great tasting. You don't have to think of it as a substitute just another great drink to have.

Good product.

Posted by 5469364443611105845 on Jun 20, 2014

Nice. But will stick to decaf.

Great alternative to coffee

Posted by 5657163877419042514 on Mar 27, 2014

Although it doesn't taste exactly like coffee (hence 4 stars, not 5), I must say that I like the flavor. While I do drink regular coffee in the morning, the fact that Teeccino has neither caffeine nor the acids of regular coffee makes this is a nice alternative drink for the evening.

Delicious...and without the caffeine!

Posted by 4843191265044362079 on Feb 04, 2014

I actually like this better than coffee. The taste is fabulous and buttery. It's much more satisfying to have one cup of this rather than 2 or 3 cups of coffee too. I put a heaping scoop of this in my keurig cup and that's all I need in the morning...now that I'm off coffee. If you want to transition off coffee, this is the best way to do it.

Excellent, but WAY OVERPRICE by Manufacturer

Posted by Reviewer2426618 on Jan 14, 2014

This is an EXCELLENT coffee REPLACEMENT. I brew it REALLY strong, then add milk or canned evaporated (not sweetened condensced). It is awesome. However, 5 THUMBS DOWN to the TIGHTWAD manufacturer who cannot even give you a full pound, not even 12 ounces, but 11 OUNCES... CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. GIVE the consumers a break! TOO many companies RAISE the price and continue to LOWER the amount. Sad. Great Product. POOR Value. Wait until it is on sale.

Favorite of Teeccino flavors

Posted by 4685435092298124163 on Nov 09, 2012

I don't like to add things to my coffee to add flavor so I prefer a flavored variety. This is my favorite. I add sweetened condensed milk to it sometimes to sweeten it a bit. Otherwise, it's perfect!

Morning Blend - Great

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jul 23, 2012

Ok Anyone who knows me knows that I am a coffee and tea addict. I love the hot taste etc. Before becoming health conscious I drank about 4 cups of coffee a day and at least 5 of various forms of tea!! Not withstanding all of that, this Seattlite (coffee city) takes her hats and scarfs off to Teeccino!! I have tried the Hazel Nut the Chocolate Mint (great after dinner) and Vanilla nut!! I usually mix this half and half with regular or some exquisite coffee roast I pick up from around the world. It tastes great- almost like a vanilla or hazelnut flavored coffee. I like that the Teeccino is completely caffeine free. I have tried the Teecino alone, and I am equally satisfied with its strength. Use as a standalone for those of you who want little or no caffeine, or like me use it to satisfy your other need for variety and flavor!!

well

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

Tasty drink. It has very pleasant almond taste, well is ready. There are some ways of its use. Useful, it is pleasant to children.

don't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer3166214 on Jun 09, 2012

i didn't like it. though my husband didn't mind it. i won't buy this again. if you like odd flavours you might like this.