Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I don't like this at all

Posted by Umbridge on May 10, 2010

I don't think this is a good substitute for people who enjoy the taste of a nice, strong coffee. Even trying to appreciate it on its own merits, not as a coffee substitute, I didn't like it. I won't be buying this again, which is a shame because I wanted to like it. If you like the ritual of coffee more than the flavour, I would suggest giving this a try if you want to give coffee up...but I really don't feel that it is a legitimate substitute.

teeccino is definitely no coffee

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on May 06, 2012

I was hoping I could drink a coffee without experimenting the side effects of the coffee on my bladder (burning, infection) but forget about it ! The taste is not similar moreover it's sweet and I dislike coffee or tee with sugar.

Nah

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 11, 2010

I will give to a friend. Sticking with my organic decaf.

Doesn't taste like coffee

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Jan 31, 2010

Not even close. It may be healthful but it made the trash can in our house. I enjoyed Postum before it was taken off the market, and Pero is pretty good, but there is really nothing like a rich cup of coffee. I'll take my decaf sparingly and with ionized water to address the acid. This "Herbal coffee" isn't the answer for me.

Herbal Coffee Not For Me!

Posted by Reviewer1639196 on Apr 13, 2010

My massage therapist highly recommended this product to help me wean myself off of a not-too-severe coffee habit. Each morning, I mix regular and decaf coffees to make a nice blend. I intended to use this product in place of my decaf. I can't do it. The product's aroma does not appeal to me at all, and it brews really strongly. I probably need to work with it more, but right now, I am just irritated that I spent the money. I can't even bring myself to practice with it again. If you really, really love your coffee, this product is truly not for you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »