10% Off Orders Over $40!

Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

Reviews 2-star

Not quite what I was hoping for

Posted by Reviewer3203487 on Apr 16, 2009

I was hoping it would taste more like real coffee. I have a real coffee addiction.

teeccino mediterranean herbal coffee,java,medium roast,caffeine free, 110z(312g)

Posted by Reviewer1604064 on Aug 25, 2010

i like postem better its ok if it cost less it probably would get a better review i thought because of price it would have taste like coffee

Tastes more like cocoa than coffee

Posted by Reviewer2077277 on Oct 30, 2010

This makes a nice dessert drink if you add a big splash of milk or cream (or a substitute thereof) and some sugar or stevia. If you expect it to taste like coffee, you'll be disappointed. It definitely tastes more like hot chocolate. If you're trying to avoid caffeine, I would recommend the Mt. Hagen Organic instant decaf coffee instead of this product. I'm a coffee snob and could never imagine myself drinking instant coffee until I tried Mt. Hagen. It is virtually indistinguishable from my favorite gourmet brand. I make it somewhat stronger than recommended in the instructions on the jar, but that's just my preference. Actually, I think the regular version of the Mt. Hagan coffee tastes a slightly better than the decaf, but of course it contains caffeine. However, I do drink both the regular and decaf versions and much prefer Mt. Hagen coffee to Teechino. Of course, if you're trying to avoid coffee altogether, this might be a good choice for you. Be aware, though, that a bag doesn't go very far, so it's a bit expensive.