Teeccino "my not coffee" of choice

Posted by Reviewer2197671 on May 11, 2009

I like it okay, it doesn't really taste like coffee but it has a pleasant flavor and is satisfying as an afternoon hot beverage, if you are tired of hot tea. I gave up caffeine/real coffee about 3 months ago, because of the acid and it keeps me awake at night even if I don’t drink it after 12noon. I love coffee but I like sleeping and no acid on my stomach more than coffee. I have named teeccino as my “not coffee”! I will keep buying it. JRoss - Houston TX

Love This Alternative to Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2703051 on Nov 05, 2008

I've been drinking Teecino products for over a year since I developed a sensitivity to caffeine. It is the only satisfactory alternative to coffe that I've come across. I look forward to my morning cup evreyday

Great Tasting Coffee Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3023656 on Dec 01, 2008

Great taste, no acid, healthy alternative to coffee!

Good Alternative to Brewed Coffee

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This flavor of Teeccino is the closest to being like regular coffee without extra flavors. Still, I don't suggest that one would buy this product thinking it will be just like coffee. You can add milk and sugar, drink it plain or make coffee type drinks out of it.

Close to coffee

Posted by KillerColours on Aug 28, 2012

This is actually not bad for a coffee replacer! I don't drink coffee regularly, but at least once a week because I love the taste. This is a great way to drink that yummy cup of coffee in the evening without getting all hyper. Love the chocolate/carob tinge!

Love Teeccino

Posted by 5731560042968076014 on Nov 05, 2013

We love Teeccino at our home. Java is not our favourite flavour of teeccino, but it is still awesome. While it is a Medium roast, I find the flavour not as 'full' and deep as the Vanilla Nut.

Healthy choice

Posted by 5007642884770589188 on Sep 28, 2016

Extremely good. Met my expectations.

Pleasant tasting.

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on Dec 28, 2009

I mix this with Mount Hagen,Organic-Freeze Dried instant coffee.Makes a delicious drink.

Great tasting.

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Feb 23, 2010

My Husband has been drinking instead of coffee for years. No, caffeine, can be made in any type of coffee maker.

coffee substitude

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Sep 01, 2010

Takes a while to get used to the new taste but is good once I got over the "it's not coffee" part. Very hard to find coffee substitudes that are delicious.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »