Close to coffee

Posted by KillerColours on Aug 28, 2012

This is actually not bad for a coffee replacer! I don't drink coffee regularly, but at least once a week because I love the taste. This is a great way to drink that yummy cup of coffee in the evening without getting all hyper. Love the chocolate/carob tinge!

Good Alternative to Brewed Coffee

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This flavor of Teeccino is the closest to being like regular coffee without extra flavors. Still, I don't suggest that one would buy this product thinking it will be just like coffee. You can add milk and sugar, drink it plain or make coffee type drinks out of it.

A very good coffee substiute

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jun 24, 2012

I have been using Teecino for over a year to cut back on coffee. My husband enjoys it too, and I even add some to regular coffee when I have it on the weekends to make a richer looking cup of coffee.

teeccino is definitely no coffee

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on May 06, 2012

I was hoping I could drink a coffee without experimenting the side effects of the coffee on my bladder (burning, infection) but forget about it ! The taste is not similar moreover it's sweet and I dislike coffee or tee with sugar.

Interesting flavor, but NOT coffee

Posted by Reviewer2706636 on Feb 24, 2012

This product, when used with your regular morning coffee, could be a good way to cut back on caffeine consumption, I suppose. But it only tastes "sort of" like coffee. The blend of flavors is interesting and by mixing 1/3 of this herbal 'coffee' with my regular morning blend it is an interesting change. By itself it tastes "healthy" but a coffee lover might not be pleased.

Tasty replacement of coffee

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Sep 19, 2011

Tasteful drink

good substitute for coffee

Posted by Reviewer1646053 on Sep 09, 2011

While I was pregnant I drank Teeccino instead of coffee and it really hit the spot. My husband also drank teeccino as he tried to ween himself off his morning addiction. It's definitely not coffee, but it's a good substitute. I especially liked the mint chocolate flavor.

Great Product if you are trying to cut down on coffee

Posted by Reviewer2372964 on Apr 24, 2011

I am totally hooked on Teeccino. I have it black, no sugar, like I have coffee. I think I prefer the medium roast to light. There is also dark roast which will hopefully appear on iHerb as well.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1651330 on Apr 17, 2011

Everything time I order it's a pleasure. The prices, shipping and turnaround time is excellent. I love the Teeccino products but I wish you carried the Maya Chai by them, is fabulous!

Not like regular coffee

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Apr 15, 2011

Great alternative to regular coffee.