best substitute for coffee

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Dec 31, 2008

and also for dessert We add a little whipping cream and honey or stevia for a heavenly after dinner drink. Will definitely stick with this.

A wonderful brew

Posted by Reviewer3129018 on Mar 06, 2009

I bought this Java blend rather than the others as i have vanilla beans and chocolate nibs and powder to add to when i would like a variation to the flavour. This is a great basic herbal blend that has a deep enough flavour to satisfy me (my coffee favourites were very bold low acidity Indonesian coffees) and has my wife repeating "mmmm" sounds after adding almond milk (made from peeled and soaked almonds) to her cup. A winner in our house!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Jan 16, 2010

I love black organic dark roast coffee. I have about 1 a day. Now, I am beginning to prefer the Teeccino Java.

Great Tasting Coffee Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3023656 on Dec 01, 2008

Great taste, no acid, healthy alternative to coffee!

Good Alternative to Brewed Coffee

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This flavor of Teeccino is the closest to being like regular coffee without extra flavors. Still, I don't suggest that one would buy this product thinking it will be just like coffee. You can add milk and sugar, drink it plain or make coffee type drinks out of it.

java

Posted by ling76 on Jan 21, 2013

this is so far the best teeccino I have tried. It cant compare to regualar coffee though, but more similar then the other teeccinos.

Doesn't taste like coffee

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Jan 31, 2010

Not even close. It may be healthful but it made the trash can in our house. I enjoyed Postum before it was taken off the market, and Pero is pretty good, but there is really nothing like a rich cup of coffee. I'll take my decaf sparingly and with ionized water to address the acid. This "Herbal coffee" isn't the answer for me.

Herbal Coffee Not For Me!

Posted by Reviewer1639196 on Apr 13, 2010

My massage therapist highly recommended this product to help me wean myself off of a not-too-severe coffee habit. Each morning, I mix regular and decaf coffees to make a nice blend. I intended to use this product in place of my decaf. I can't do it. The product's aroma does not appeal to me at all, and it brews really strongly. I probably need to work with it more, but right now, I am just irritated that I spent the money. I can't even bring myself to practice with it again. If you really, really love your coffee, this product is truly not for you.

Nah

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 11, 2010

I will give to a friend. Sticking with my organic decaf.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2911515 on Jun 07, 2010

If you want that soothing warm coffee taste but not the rough effects of coffee & caffeine this is it!