Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

I don't like this at all

Posted by Umbridge on May 10, 2010

I don't think this is a good substitute for people who enjoy the taste of a nice, strong coffee. Even trying to appreciate it on its own merits, not as a coffee substitute, I didn't like it. I won't be buying this again, which is a shame because I wanted to like it. If you like the ritual of coffee more than the flavour, I would suggest giving this a try if you want to give coffee up...but I really don't feel that it is a legitimate substitute.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Jan 16, 2010

I love black organic dark roast coffee. I have about 1 a day. Now, I am beginning to prefer the Teeccino Java.

Stong taste

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

You can taste the almonds in it. It has a strong taste. My brother likes it and it's healthy too!

best substitute for coffee

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Dec 31, 2008

and also for dessert We add a little whipping cream and honey or stevia for a heavenly after dinner drink. Will definitely stick with this.

A wonderful brew

Posted by Reviewer3129018 on Mar 06, 2009

I bought this Java blend rather than the others as i have vanilla beans and chocolate nibs and powder to add to when i would like a variation to the flavour. This is a great basic herbal blend that has a deep enough flavour to satisfy me (my coffee favourites were very bold low acidity Indonesian coffees) and has my wife repeating "mmmm" sounds after adding almond milk (made from peeled and soaked almonds) to her cup. A winner in our house!