Great Product if you are trying to cut down on coffee

Posted by Reviewer2372964 on Apr 24, 2011

I am totally hooked on Teeccino. I have it black, no sugar, like I have coffee. I think I prefer the medium roast to light. There is also dark roast which will hopefully appear on iHerb as well.

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2222555 on Mar 03, 2014

This coffee has a more mellow flavor than the Mediteranean and the French Roast which is my favorite

Great flavor

Posted by 4882875316915818915 on Oct 19, 2014

I really enjoy this coffee substitute. The flavor is very like coffee without the acid. No bitternes at all. I have almost no acid reflux since the change and no indigestion.

To me, tastes better than real coffee

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 30, 2015

Wow, my teecino bag just got in this morning and I am very impressed! It tastes delicious, not bitter at all. I was a bit afraid as I have drunk pure chicory as a coffee substitute in the past, and it tasted awful. This one, with the combination of other herbs, grains (but gluten free) and other natural ingredients create a stunning result. I will be re-ordering it as well as trying the other flavors. This one is plain and works perfectly in my French press! So happy I found this!! I highly recommend it. I drink it with a few drops of coconut milk. Yum!

Another favourite

Posted by 5105164692872945831 on Jun 02, 2015

Deep rich flavour Very soothing Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever!

good substitute for coffee

Posted by Reviewer1646053 on Sep 09, 2011

While I was pregnant I drank Teeccino instead of coffee and it really hit the spot. My husband also drank teeccino as he tried to ween himself off his morning addiction. It's definitely not coffee, but it's a good substitute. I especially liked the mint chocolate flavor.

Tasty replacement of coffee

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Sep 19, 2011

Tasteful drink

coffee substitude

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Sep 01, 2010

Takes a while to get used to the new taste but is good once I got over the "it's not coffee" part. Very hard to find coffee substitudes that are delicious.

Close to coffee

Posted by KillerColours on Aug 28, 2012

This is actually not bad for a coffee replacer! I don't drink coffee regularly, but at least once a week because I love the taste. This is a great way to drink that yummy cup of coffee in the evening without getting all hyper. Love the chocolate/carob tinge!

Love Teeccino

Posted by 5731560042968076014 on Nov 05, 2013

We love Teeccino at our home. Java is not our favourite flavour of teeccino, but it is still awesome. While it is a Medium roast, I find the flavour not as 'full' and deep as the Vanilla Nut.