Rich, Full Flavor - Makes Coffee Less Acidic

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my miherbservice is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

To me, tastes better than real coffee

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 30, 2015

Wow, my teecino bag just got in this morning and I am very impressed! It tastes delicious, not bitter at all. I was a bit afraid as I have drunk pure chicory as a coffee substitute in the past, and it tasted awful. This one, with the combination of other herbs, grains (but gluten free) and other natural ingredients create a stunning result. I will be re-ordering it as well as trying the other flavors. This one is plain and works perfectly in my French press! So happy I found this!! I highly recommend it. I drink it with a few drops of coconut milk. Yum!

Another favourite

Posted by 5105164692872945831 on Jun 02, 2015

Deep rich flavour Very soothing Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever!

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2222555 on Mar 03, 2014

This coffee has a more mellow flavor than the Mediteranean and the French Roast which is my favorite

Great Product if you are trying to cut down on coffee

Posted by Reviewer2372964 on Apr 24, 2011

I am totally hooked on Teeccino. I have it black, no sugar, like I have coffee. I think I prefer the medium roast to light. There is also dark roast which will hopefully appear on iHerb as well.

One cup or ten pots

Posted by Reviewer2396424 on Apr 03, 2011

This is so good and i can have two cups before bed and fall asleep, no jitters, tastes like gourmet coffee right in my own home! i am having some right now. oh and don't have to wait in line.

coffee substitude

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Sep 01, 2010

Takes a while to get used to the new taste but is good once I got over the "it's not coffee" part. Very hard to find coffee substitudes that are delicious.

Great tasting.

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Feb 23, 2010

My Husband has been drinking instead of coffee for years. No, caffeine, can be made in any type of coffee maker.

Love Teeccino

Posted by 5731560042968076014 on Nov 05, 2013

We love Teeccino at our home. Java is not our favourite flavour of teeccino, but it is still awesome. While it is a Medium roast, I find the flavour not as 'full' and deep as the Vanilla Nut.

When you can't have coffee...

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Apr 19, 2009

This makes a nice hot beverage and decent substitute for coffee.