Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Light Roast, Caffeine Free, Chocolate Mint, 11 oz (312 g)

Helped me thru decaf

Posted by Reviewer1165315 From Utah on Oct 04, 2009

This product has helped me in trying to decaffeinate my life. I have enjoyed it early morning, and relaxed with it in the evening. I'm glad I found it, even tho it is quite pricey.

How to mild out mint

Posted by Reviewer2124347 From Great Britain on Mar 07, 2011

This has an incredibly fresh mint taste to it, which I found a little overpowering! I have lessened the strength of a cup, and tried adding cocoa but as yet haven't found the recipe for my taste. So for fresh minty taste to teecino it's great!

Delish!

Posted by Reviewer3281059 From Texas on Jun 24, 2011

This is my favorite - stopped drinking coffee years ago

EXCELENTE

Posted by Reviewer2158945 From Spain on Jun 12, 2012

LLEVABA TIEMPO BUSCANDO UN CAFÉ QUE ME GUSTARA Y CUANDO VI QUE ESTE TENÍA UN POCO DE CHOCOLATE ME ARRIESGUE. ES DELICIOSO, SE PUEDE TOMAR INCLUSO SIN NADA DE LECHE Y ESO QUE YO NO PUEDO HACERLO CON OTROS TIPOS DE CAFÉ. PERO CON ESTE NO SIENTO ESE SABOR A AMARGO QUE ME DEJAN LOS OTROS. Y ESE SABOR A MENTA, ES DELICIOSO, DESPUÉS DE VARIOS MINUTOS SIGUES NOTÁNDOLO EN LA BOCA. REPETIRÉ SIN DUDA.

Hoped for whole beans

Posted by Reviewer2681180 From Florida on Feb 19, 2010

This is my favorite coffee and I buy decaf coffees from all over. I only wish that it was available in whole beans.