Delish!

Posted by Reviewer3281059 on Jun 24, 2011

This is my favorite - stopped drinking coffee years ago

EXCELENTE

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on Jun 12, 2012

LLEVABA TIEMPO BUSCANDO UN CAFÉ QUE ME GUSTARA Y CUANDO VI QUE ESTE TENÍA UN POCO DE CHOCOLATE ME ARRIESGUE. ES DELICIOSO, SE PUEDE TOMAR INCLUSO SIN NADA DE LECHE Y ESO QUE YO NO PUEDO HACERLO CON OTROS TIPOS DE CAFÉ. PERO CON ESTE NO SIENTO ESE SABOR A AMARGO QUE ME DEJAN LOS OTROS. Y ESE SABOR A MENTA, ES DELICIOSO, DESPUÉS DE VARIOS MINUTOS SIGUES NOTÁNDOLO EN LA BOCA. REPETIRÉ SIN DUDA.

Hoped for whole beans

Posted by Reviewer2681180 on Feb 19, 2010

This is my favorite coffee and I buy decaf coffees from all over. I only wish that it was available in whole beans.

Herbal Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2763492 on Apr 06, 2010

I was so glad to be able to find this product at I-Herb. I could not find it at any shopping center. Besides the prices were more favorable. thanks for having this product!

GREAT HERBAL COFFEE

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Jul 01, 2010

This is delicious herbal coffee. It's a great dessert or nighttime coffee since it is NOT a coffee and naturally decaffinated. Most excellent product.

Chocolate Mint - best flavor combo ever!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 09, 2010

Great tasting, and a good combo for a nice emotional lift. I love chocolate, of course. And mint is very refreshing. I read that mint helps relieve depression. So I try to have some everyday.

Tastes Great

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I quit drinking coffee and this is a nice treat when I want something similar to coffee. Really a well done product. I always recommend to keep in mind that it is not exactly like coffee, but something unique and tasty all in itself.

Great beverage; except for the chicory added which makes it too tart

Posted by Reviewer1934288 on Dec 19, 2008

Now I can enjoy more than just tea naturally.

Great alternative to coffee

Posted by 5657163877419042514 on Mar 27, 2014

Although it doesn't taste exactly like coffee (hence 4 stars, not 5), I must say that I like the flavor. While I do drink regular coffee in the morning, the fact that Teeccino has neither caffeine nor the acids of regular coffee makes this is a nice alternative drink for the evening.

So-so

Posted by opheart on Aug 03, 2012

Very-very minty. The chocolate flavour is almost undetectable. Will not buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »