delicious

Posted by Reviewer1976263 on Jan 03, 2012

delicious

Love the minty flavour

Posted by 5731560042968076014 on Nov 05, 2013

We love Teeccino at our home. Chocolate mint is not our favourite flavour of teeccino, but it is still awesome. I love the peppermint flavour, the chocolate flavour is very subtle, but there is a range of fruity flavour coming through this blend.

Lovely minty taste

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Mar 30, 2014

I don't like to drink coffee and chose this Teeccino brand. It was delicious. I couldn't tell the difference. I also bought the Teeccino chocolate flavour, but was disappointed. This one is by far tastier. Loved the minty taste and like coffee too. It's also good black or with soybean milk (Milk alternative) as we are vegans. Good drink.

Coffee review

Posted by 4662020021613151678 on Aug 09, 2014

Excellent taste. Easy to make.

Beautiful Aroma

Posted by 4920357239765522573 on Nov 07, 2014

Lovely alternative to caffeine. I have found the mint aroma will clear a stuffy nose as you drink!

Great beverage; except for the chicory added which makes it too tart

Posted by Reviewer1934288 on Dec 19, 2008

Now I can enjoy more than just tea naturally.

Great alternative to coffee

Posted by 5657163877419042514 on Mar 27, 2014

Although it doesn't taste exactly like coffee (hence 4 stars, not 5), I must say that I like the flavor. While I do drink regular coffee in the morning, the fact that Teeccino has neither caffeine nor the acids of regular coffee makes this is a nice alternative drink for the evening.

Tastes Great

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I quit drinking coffee and this is a nice treat when I want something similar to coffee. Really a well done product. I always recommend to keep in mind that it is not exactly like coffee, but something unique and tasty all in itself.

So-so

Posted by opheart on Aug 03, 2012

Very-very minty. The chocolate flavour is almost undetectable. Will not buy again.

mint is too strong

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Sep 30, 2013

bought just 1 package to try, will not buy it again, it super minty, you can't test nothing else

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »