Rich Full Flavor - One of My Favorites!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my morning coffee seems thin, less flavor full and more acidic. Almond Amaretto is one of my favorite flavors. It actually tastes great with a shot of brandy on a chilly evening in front of the fireplace. I hope you find my review of Vanilla Nut Teeccino helpful. iherb service is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Apr 13, 2012

This stuff is so good you know it can't possibly be good for you--but it is!

Doesn't taste like coffee, but has an interesting flavor

Posted by Reviewer1685883 on Sep 22, 2010

Not the best I have ever tasted, but an acceptable hot beverage when caffeine is not wanted.

Does not taste at all like coffee

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 08, 2010

While this drink may please people for it's unique flavor, it DOES NOT taste at all like coffee. Therefore I could not recommend it as a coffee substitute. Will not be ordering it again.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011

very good!

Yummy

Posted by 5296235096280159636 on Oct 13, 2016

Love this flavor. I have been drinking a cup every morning instead of coffee, (have the coffee a bit later in the morning!) I like that I don't put caffeine and acid in my stomach until after my breakfast has settled and also feel it helps absorption of the vitamins i take with breakfast because of the good ingredients in the teeccino.

Great when i have a cappuccino craving

Posted by herbalicious on Nov 05, 2012

Yummy! I am not a coffee drinking, so i mix a bit of milk in with this for the few times when I have a creamy cappuccino craving. :)

Wonderful Flavor!

Posted by 5162824557660158822 on Jul 04, 2014

This is a real treat. While trying to find hot beverages that were caffeine free, I found this one. Great taste and no caffeine. Will buy again.

Thanks iherb.com for having my favorite beverage when I almost gave up hope!

Posted by 5267175375307280673 on Jul 29, 2012

The Teeccino Almond Amaretto is my very favorite hot beverage! And I cannot find it in any local stores so I was soooo thrilled that iHerb had it and got it to me very fast and a great price also! Bravo! Judy

Love This Blend

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Mar 19, 2010

I will mix this with decaf amaretto to cut the sweetness of the Teeccino, although sometimes, I have my sweet tooth working and want the full Teeccino flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »