Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Apr 13, 2012

This stuff is so good you know it can't possibly be good for you--but it is!

Rich Full Flavor - One of My Favorites!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my morning coffee seems thin, less flavor full and more acidic. Almond Amaretto is one of my favorite flavors. It actually tastes great with a shot of brandy on a chilly evening in front of the fireplace. I hope you find my review of Vanilla Nut Teeccino helpful. iherb service is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

Doesn't taste like coffee, but has an interesting flavor

Posted by Reviewer1685883 on Sep 22, 2010

Not the best I have ever tasted, but an acceptable hot beverage when caffeine is not wanted.

Does not taste at all like coffee

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 08, 2010

While this drink may please people for it's unique flavor, it DOES NOT taste at all like coffee. Therefore I could not recommend it as a coffee substitute. Will not be ordering it again.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011

very good!

Scorpi

Posted by Scorpi1975 on Apr 09, 2012

I really liked this drink. We mix it with natural coffee (1:1). Be sure to buy a different flavor.

Too Awesome!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Oct 17, 2011

I love the flavor of almond. Prior to purchasing, I was hoping this flavor adds to the "coffee" flavor. It does! As much as I love the Java flavor, The Almond Amaretto heads the list.

Thanks iherb.com for having my favorite beverage when I almost gave up hope!

Posted by 5267175375307280673 on Jul 29, 2012

The Teeccino Almond Amaretto is my very favorite hot beverage! And I cannot find it in any local stores so I was soooo thrilled that iHerb had it and got it to me very fast and a great price also! Bravo! Judy

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer2192533 on May 30, 2010

No more caffeine for me and I feel much better. This is just perfect for a comforting hot drink anytime but I love it most in the morning as a coffee replacement. I have a second cup mid-morning to help me avoid snacking on not so good for me foods and I am fine until lunch. I put a in little 2% milk and sweeten with stevia.

Love This Blend

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Mar 19, 2010

I will mix this with decaf amaretto to cut the sweetness of the Teeccino, although sometimes, I have my sweet tooth working and want the full Teeccino flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »