Terrible smell and flavour

Posted by 5226120396263386985 on May 02, 2016

I love the other types of Teeccino herbal coffee, but this one is just awful. Everyone who has smelt and tasted it agrees with me.

More rooty than roasty

Posted by 4803285969816536892 on Oct 30, 2014

I like that this is one bag, instead of individual tea bags. It is a nice brew, but the taste is a bit more rooty like than I expected. I much prefer the taste of the Dandelion Carmel Nut. I just wish it came in this packaging.

Wonderful Flavor!

Posted by 5162824557660158822 on Jul 04, 2014

This is a real treat. While trying to find hot beverages that were caffeine free, I found this one. Great taste and no caffeine. Will buy again.

So much better than coffee.

Posted by 5148396121288011639 on Jun 28, 2014

Drinking it now. Wonderful aroma and taste. If you have a hard time letting go of coffee (like me), this will definitely help!

Amazing taste and aroma

Posted by RimaLand on Jul 14, 2013

I loved it, and I ordered one more for my mom, she loved it too. Now I don't feel need and craving for the real coffee at all. Will buy more.

Rich Full Flavor - One of My Favorites!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my morning coffee seems thin, less flavor full and more acidic. Almond Amaretto is one of my favorite flavors. It actually tastes great with a shot of brandy on a chilly evening in front of the fireplace. I hope you find my review of Vanilla Nut Teeccino helpful. iherb service is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

YUK !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jan 26, 2013

The taste is OK, BUT ... This is MUCH stronger than coffee & actually upset my stomach more than coffee ! MAYBE if you use a lot less than they say or than you would use of coffee it would be OK. I don't know. It was pretty awful. Never again !!

Great when i have a cappuccino craving

Posted by herbalicious on Nov 05, 2012

Yummy! I am not a coffee drinking, so i mix a bit of milk in with this for the few times when I have a creamy cappuccino craving. :)

Almond

Posted by ling76 on Oct 11, 2012

This taste like sweet almond cake.

Little bitter

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012

It has a very rich taste, but a little bitter. Anyway, it's a great coffee replacement

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »