It's good but my all time favorite is the chocolate mint flavour.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Jun 17, 2014

Teeccino coffee is the closest to real coffee. I first tried the Teeccino chocolate mint which was and still is my favourite. Had I bought this one first I would have given it a good review, however I tried the chocolate mint and cannot get used to any other.

Very good taste

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

You won't miss coffee it you take this product, much healthier, ad best flavoured. Fantastic with oat drink.

NICE

Posted by 4872071167117541313 on Jan 27, 2014

PLEASANT TASTE AND FLAVOUD

Tried it once. so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

Lovely and dark, good taste. Will try another flavor next time, this is a little 'sweet' for me.

Best caffiene alternative!

Posted by 4964995905220089197 on Jun 01, 2013

Great tasting, I use a strainer. Super fast shipping!

Great as a coffee alternative

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Key to this product is don't think that it is going to taste like coffee. It does not. But, it is a good hot beverage drink that you can brew like coffee and it tastes good. My coffee make did clog though after a few brews and the filter basket would fill up with water. Never does that with actual coffee.

It's pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1327517 on Jun 04, 2012

I definitely feel much better about drinking this than decaf coffee. The chemicals used to treat coffee are similar to those used to clean engines that are coated with oil and grease! I don't want that in my body! This product also tastes great black or with soy milk and a little sugar!

Great flavor.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I adore my morning coffee routine, but because I know the caffeine and acidity of regular coffee is harsh to my body, I often mix Teeccino with a freshly-ground low-acid coffee. It works great for this purpose. I also drink it straight sometimes, although I'm not in love with the flavor of Teeccino when I brew it in a drip coffeemaker--I much prefer the taste of it when I brew it in a French press!

great coffee replacement

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Oct 20, 2011

Want the taste without the caffeine then this is it!!

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer1284628 on Oct 09, 2011

It's a good coffee substitute. I been wheening off coffee and this is a delicious alternative to caffeine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »