Honorary Coffee Addict

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jul 23, 2012

Ok Anyone who knows me knows that I am a coffee and tea addict. I love the hot taste etc. Before becoming health conscious I drank about 4 cups of coffee a day and at least 5 of various forms of tea!! Not withstanding all of that, this Seattlite (coffee city) takes her hats and scarfs off to Teeccino!! I have tried the Hazel Nut the Chocolate Mint (great after dinner) and Vanilla nut!! I usually mix this half and half with regular or some exquisite coffee roast I pick up from around the world. It tastes great- almost like a vanilla or hazelnut flavored coffee. I like that the Teeccino is completely caffeine free. I have tried the Teecino alone, and I am equally satisfied with its strength. Use as a standalone for those of you who want little or no caffeine, or like me use it to satisfy your other need for variety and flavor!!

Not for a coffee addict

Posted by 4641805876382278960 on Jul 02, 2012

I did order this herbal coffee because it had really great reviews on Amazon and iHerb, but I didn't like the taste and the smell. I will finish it but I will not be ordering again. I prefer the coffee substitute drinks like INKA and PERO.

Better to mix with other products

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Jun 10, 2012

His taste did not like it. So I put drops of it in the texture of other products

It's pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1327517 on Jun 04, 2012

I definitely feel much better about drinking this than decaf coffee. The chemicals used to treat coffee are similar to those used to clean engines that are coated with oil and grease! I don't want that in my body! This product also tastes great black or with soy milk and a little sugar!

Not crazy for it

Posted by Reviewer3319372 on Jun 02, 2012

Smells better than it tastes..

The taste was not as "coffee-like" as I had wanted

Posted by Reviewer1264749 on Apr 24, 2012

The problem is that this doesn't taste like coffee but it should be used instead of coffee. For me it took a while to get used to the taste but when I did, I loved the fact that during my afternoon coffee breaks I had something like coffee to drink without the negative side-effects of it.

surprisingly enjoyable

Posted by Reviewer1801285 on Apr 13, 2012

never have liked black coffee, tried it with soy creamer & it was surprisingly enjoyable. My husband enjoys it as well. Certainly glad I decided to give it a try in spite of my reservations.

Great flavor.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I adore my morning coffee routine, but because I know the caffeine and acidity of regular coffee is harsh to my body, I often mix Teeccino with a freshly-ground low-acid coffee. It works great for this purpose. I also drink it straight sometimes, although I'm not in love with the flavor of Teeccino when I brew it in a drip coffeemaker--I much prefer the taste of it when I brew it in a French press!

Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Vanilla Nut, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Fantastic coffee substitute, tasts even better than coffee to me and without the caffeine and side effects. The Vanilla tast realy adds to it. I say try it and you will like it. I give this one a 100% approval.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2893303 on Mar 22, 2012

If you don't need the caffeine, this is an excellent replacement for the coffee tasted.