Verry good product

Posted by 4997830927573576666 on May 05, 2016

Very good product. I ordered another one!

Herbal coffee, Vanilla nut

Posted by Reviewer3180406 on May 29, 2010

Always been partial to vanilla -- good taste -- am liking this very much

Far better than I expected

Posted by Reviewer3035309 on May 30, 2010

I actually like this more than any regular coffee I'ver tried...has a "designer" taste with out the negatives of coffee. I also noticed that I can have several cups now without the acid-stomach effect of coffee.

Great taste - not missing my coffee at all.

Posted by Reviewer3040209 on Jan 01, 2012

I bought this as a gift for a friend who has GERD (Gastro-esophogeal Reflux Disease). I've had "coffee" with her a few times. She absolutely loves it and is so happy to find such a tasty substitute. I only wish it was sold in larger quantity. I enjoyed it as well and will purchase it for myself too - it's great to know it doesn't make you acidic like coffee. Supposedly great for those with gout too.

better than i thought

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Aug 03, 2011

I was quite sceptical before drinking the first cup but i wanted to give it a chance. I was really surprised how rich the taste was-apart of the vanilla nut flavor. When i gave a cup to my husband he did not even realize that it was no real coffee-he thought it was some vanilla flavoured coffee. Nevertheless i never drink my coffee sweet -only with milk, and teeccino tastes a little sweet, but its OK. I ordered the Java and the amaretto flavor now.

Love this stuff

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Mar 31, 2015

I seriously love this stuff, its strong so you don't need as much as you would to brew coffee so beware.

It's coffee without the caffeine

Posted by 5713923262006246517 on Aug 11, 2016

Brilliant . cannot get enough and it's really wonderful in taste. Nutty, vanilla flavour with a hint of chocolate. try mixing it with regular coffee to tone down the flavour and get the regular caffeine kick, if that is what you are after. It's almost too good to be healthy.

Taste like real coffee

Posted by Reviewer2406850 on Oct 27, 2010

Wanted my husband to cut down on his caffeine intake, so decided to get him Teeccino. He did not even realise that it's not "real" coffee!! = )

Tastes so good!

Posted by 5698799012672723802 on May 27, 2016

Very tasty. Does not desolves in water. Not an instant drink. I don't mind it.

from Norway

Posted by Reviewer2587716 on Jul 10, 2013

Good alternative to coffee:)