It's good but my all time favorite is the chocolate mint flavour.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Jun 17, 2014

Teeccino coffee is the closest to real coffee. I first tried the Teeccino chocolate mint which was and still is my favourite. Had I bought this one first I would have given it a good review, however I tried the chocolate mint and cannot get used to any other.

Very good taste

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

You won't miss coffee it you take this product, much healthier, ad best flavoured. Fantastic with oat drink.

NICE

Posted by 4872071167117541313 on Jan 27, 2014

PLEASANT TASTE AND FLAVOUD

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on May 15, 2010

really good if you mix it with coffee or even decaf coffee, not so great on it's own. Still working on my caffiene addiction though.

Great Tasting Coffee Alternative!

Posted by Reviewer3023656 on Dec 01, 2008

Great taste, no acid, healthy alternative to coffee!

Not my favorite flavor, but still delicious

Posted by Reviewer1062430 on Dec 13, 2010

This is to coffee what veggie burgers are to traditional ground beef patties. It's not the same, but if you know that it's amazing! It easily feels the place of the previous unhealthy habit and does so well.

Thanks for having this product

Posted by Reviewer2663716 on Sep 13, 2009

This is a bit strange, NOT BAD. It has a bit soft taste, net too strong from vanilla. But its taste reminds me of coconut what is fantastic. I like is too.

Great flavor.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I adore my morning coffee routine, but because I know the caffeine and acidity of regular coffee is harsh to my body, I often mix Teeccino with a freshly-ground low-acid coffee. It works great for this purpose. I also drink it straight sometimes, although I'm not in love with the flavor of Teeccino when I brew it in a drip coffeemaker--I much prefer the taste of it when I brew it in a French press!

lovely cup of java

Posted by Reviewer1905389 on Oct 04, 2011

We combine half and half the herbal coffee with our regular coffee brand as we are trying to control our PH levels.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer1284628 on Oct 09, 2011

It's a good coffee substitute. I been wheening off coffee and this is a delicious alternative to caffeine.