Thanks for having this product

Posted by Reviewer2663716 on Sep 13, 2009

This is a bit strange, NOT BAD. It has a bit soft taste, net too strong from vanilla. But its taste reminds me of coconut what is fantastic. I like is too.

Great flavor.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I adore my morning coffee routine, but because I know the caffeine and acidity of regular coffee is harsh to my body, I often mix Teeccino with a freshly-ground low-acid coffee. It works great for this purpose. I also drink it straight sometimes, although I'm not in love with the flavor of Teeccino when I brew it in a drip coffeemaker--I much prefer the taste of it when I brew it in a French press!

lovely cup of java

Posted by Reviewer1905389 on Oct 04, 2011

We combine half and half the herbal coffee with our regular coffee brand as we are trying to control our PH levels.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer1284628 on Oct 09, 2011

It's a good coffee substitute. I been wheening off coffee and this is a delicious alternative to caffeine.

great coffee replacement

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Oct 20, 2011

Want the taste without the caffeine then this is it!!

It's pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1327517 on Jun 04, 2012

I definitely feel much better about drinking this than decaf coffee. The chemicals used to treat coffee are similar to those used to clean engines that are coated with oil and grease! I don't want that in my body! This product also tastes great black or with soy milk and a little sugar!

Great as a coffee alternative

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Key to this product is don't think that it is going to taste like coffee. It does not. But, it is a good hot beverage drink that you can brew like coffee and it tastes good. My coffee make did clog though after a few brews and the filter basket would fill up with water. Never does that with actual coffee.

Tried it once. so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

Lovely and dark, good taste. Will try another flavor next time, this is a little 'sweet' for me.

nasty will drink real coffee...

Posted by 4888667012830455574 on Dec 08, 2013

couldn't stand it so I threw it out. I thought it was pretty gross, if not the grosses thing I've ever drank. Medium roast more like triple dark roast.

On the fence

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 04, 2011

It's not a bad taste but definitely doesn't taste like coffee. It's a pleasant tasting, warm drink when you feel the need.