Nice

Posted by 5612869814086037088 on May 19, 2015

When I first tried these, I was a little taken aback as it was a lot more bitter than I anticipated, however I have now grown to love them. If you are expecting a taste like chocolate chips you will be dissapointed though! They are much more bitter, and like concentrated cacao powder. I love them in my porridge for an antioxidant hit in the mornings and a slight chocolatey taste.

Bitter, not a good snack

Posted by 4821205966129930578 on Mar 15, 2016

I thought this would be a really good work snack - right about 3 pm when the need for sugar kicks in at the office. This product is bitter raw cocoa shavings, and gets stuck in my teeth. I think the quality is prime, but the taste is not enjoyable.

Tasty!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 20, 2013

These cacao nibs are great for baking, but also as a yummy topping for oatmeal, pudding, etc. They are not as sweet as i thought they would be, but still delicious!

Raw Organic Cacao Nibs

Posted by 5598602041943233135 on Feb 15, 2014

i like these and put them in my green drink everyday...

nice product not a must have

Posted by 5499689881224183830 on Apr 27, 2014

put it in my granola, not very good inside cake

Cacao nibs-- an acquired taste

Posted by pugface on Jul 27, 2014

I didn't like these at first taste. They were bitter, slightly alcoholic-tasting, only the tiniest hint of chocolate to them. This is because they're raw-- but on the bright side it mean I won't inhale the entire packet. Once roasted or baked (I used these in a delicious paleo granola) the REAL flavour comes out-- it's warm, chocolatey-bitter, smooth and just DELICIOUS. If you know what you're working with and how to manipulate the flavour, it's fabulous.

Yummy!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Sep 17, 2014

Love it!

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Mar 01, 2015

I love these cacao nibs on top of yoghurt and on my fruit salad with cream.