Testmedica, Home Tests, One Step Home Scan, Liver Health Screen, Two Tests

Reviews 1-star

Not accurate

Posted by Reviewer1146149 on Sep 19, 2011

What 6 of these test came back with and what My Doctor found were totally different. They were inaccurate for me...

Worthless

Posted by Reviewer2659353 on Aug 05, 2012

The comparison chart is so poorly made and indistinctive, rendering the strips useless.

Completely Worthless Inaccurate

Posted by click-on-this on Aug 19, 2014

I took one of the 2 tests. It showed ++ meaning i had a LOT of bilirubin in my urine. I developed fear that i had liver disease or worse. After running expensive blood and urine checks, there is NOTHING wrong with my liver, no bilirubin or anything else. I took the second test from this useless kit the day after and it showed the same thing ++ showing i had bilirubin in my urine which has been proven to be untrue by pathological testing. Avoid this kit and everything else from this manufacturer at all costs.

Question about this product

Posted by Reviewer2218639 on May 24, 2012

I haven't reviewed yet because I haven't used it yet. Can someone tell me when this test should be taken. Is it after fasting, first thing in a.m. or doesn't matter. Thanks so much.