New To iHerb?

Thai Deodorant Stone, Crystal Deodorant Mist, 8 oz (240 ml)

No more cancer

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 01, 2009

Seriously, why people continue to use aluminium based deodorants mystifies me. This is definitely the best non-toxic deodorant I've used. It's a great sized bottle and I've had no problems with the nozzle getting clogged (so they must have fixed that). A tip: Don't be afraid to rub it in by hand after you've sprayed it on - it makes a difference.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1138043 on Feb 18, 2008

I sweat terribly. I thought anything less than an anti-perspirant would not do. But this stuff amazed me. Almost no B.O. after a hard day of working & sweating! Amazing!!!!

Tammy from Arizona

Posted by Reviewer1575134 on Aug 30, 2008

I love this product. My daughter is a below the knee amputee. She wears a liner all day long that can get a bit stinky, She uses this on her residual limb (stump) and no more odor. It works the same for another little boy with the same condition. This is one of those products that really works. Fear not, buy it!

It Really Works!

Posted by JillZarizz on May 04, 2007

This is the first all natural deodorant that really does work 100%! I sprayed it on in the morning before I went to work and when I got home 10 hours later... ABSOLUTELY NO ODOR OR SMELL OF ANY KIND! I could not believe it! No deodorant I have ever used during my life-time has ever done this. I cannot recommend this enough!

Best Deodorant Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1526670 on Nov 05, 2008

I love the Thai Deodorant Mist. It doesn't stain your clothing, it protects you all day long even in extremely hot weather. This is great for people who don't want to use toxic regular deodorants. I will never use another deodorant product again. This is wonderful!