Tammy from Arizona

Posted by Reviewer1575134 on Aug 30, 2008

I love this product. My daughter is a below the knee amputee. She wears a liner all day long that can get a bit stinky, She uses this on her residual limb (stump) and no more odor. It works the same for another little boy with the same condition. This is one of those products that really works. Fear not, buy it!

No more cancer

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 01, 2009

Seriously, why people continue to use aluminium based deodorants mystifies me. This is definitely the best non-toxic deodorant I've used. It's a great sized bottle and I've had no problems with the nozzle getting clogged (so they must have fixed that). A tip: Don't be afraid to rub it in by hand after you've sprayed it on - it makes a difference.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1138043 on Feb 18, 2008

I sweat terribly. I thought anything less than an anti-perspirant would not do. But this stuff amazed me. Almost no B.O. after a hard day of working & sweating! Amazing!!!!

It Really Works!

Posted by JillZarizz on May 04, 2007

This is the first all natural deodorant that really does work 100%! I sprayed it on in the morning before I went to work and when I got home 10 hours later... ABSOLUTELY NO ODOR OR SMELL OF ANY KIND! I could not believe it! No deodorant I have ever used during my life-time has ever done this. I cannot recommend this enough!

Best Deodorant Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1526670 on Nov 05, 2008

I love the Thai Deodorant Mist. It doesn't stain your clothing, it protects you all day long even in extremely hot weather. This is great for people who don't want to use toxic regular deodorants. I will never use another deodorant product again. This is wonderful!

This one works !

Posted by Reviewer1591240 on Jan 15, 2008

For some reason this works better than the other Crystal deodorant, and the mist idea makes it way easier to use. However, the sprayer gets clogged continuously. I finally just poured the whole thing in a better spray bottle. They need to work on the package, but the product is really good.

I t works

Posted by Reviewer3216015 on Jan 16, 2008

My family didn't think it would work and didn't want to try it. I talked them into it. Now they love it. It goes on in a soft spray and dries fast.

Best Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3114298 on Oct 31, 2011

Hi All, I searched for about 5 years for a natural deodorant that actually works, this is it! Huge fan :-)

READ THIS FIRST

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Dec 22, 2012

If you are looking for a deodorant that does the same job as the ones with aluminium you won't like this. It kills germs and keeps you from smelling like sweat, but you have to refresh it after 6-8 hours (wash pits and re-apply) and it DOES NOT stop your sweat. That's because it doesn't clog your pores, which is a good thing. I love this product, it doesn't stain, ruin my clothes or keep toxis in. Just eliminates odour. It took a few weeks to adapt, but now it works wonders. Also watch what you eat! I smll more like sweat if I eat gluten.

Excellent and it works!

Posted by healthfirst on Sep 10, 2014

I love this deodorant. I'm not at all for putting something toxic into my armpits and so close to "the girls." So I love this and it works GREAT during hot weather. Protects me just fine. I also love to add Young Living Lavender to this. So I buy unscented and add Lavender or whatever oils I enjoy to this.