Exellent product)))

Posted by Reviewer1921974 on Aug 13, 2010

Exellent product))) No smells, no sweat, no white stains on dress and armpit

READ THIS FIRST

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Dec 22, 2012

If you are looking for a deodorant that does the same job as the ones with aluminium you won't like this. It kills germs and keeps you from smelling like sweat, but you have to refresh it after 6-8 hours (wash pits and re-apply) and it DOES NOT stop your sweat. That's because it doesn't clog your pores, which is a good thing. I love this product, it doesn't stain, ruin my clothes or keep toxis in. Just eliminates odour. It took a few weeks to adapt, but now it works wonders. Also watch what you eat! I smll more like sweat if I eat gluten.

Natural magic

Posted by vienna on Oct 13, 2011

An excellent deodorant for everyday use. No smell and no white stains on my clothes. But think it is better for cool seasons and not for hot summer (it let me down a couple of times). And its size - it seems I will use it for years.

Seems great!

Posted by Reviewer1042740 on Aug 16, 2011

I´ve been using this deo-stone in about a week now, and so far I love it! I used to sweat a lot, with a not so good smell. Now I almost don´t sweat, and doesn´t smell at all. So even though I don´t know the long term function, this deo is absolutely recommended!

Very good crystal deadoront stone.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Virtually lasts forever, like all the other crystal deodorants. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1308138 on Aug 25, 2010

Happy to find that stone deo! Really good!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jan 04, 2012

I gave this a try based on all the positive reviews. Just like everyone else says, this works. I play tennis and go to the gym a lot and have been impressed on how good this works. I love that it is unscented and all natural. This is a winner.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Dec 13, 2010

The best deo

Love this stuff

Posted by 4971911755303203157 on Aug 02, 2012

Works great! Love that it's natural without aluminum added. Would recommend this to anyone.

The best natural deodorant ever !!!

Posted by 5387054074889071716 on Oct 08, 2016

I read good reviews on it before buying and it really happened to be that good! There is no smell or sweat at all, highly recommended! I will only use this deodorant from no on.