no skin irritation....

Posted by Reviewer2974216 on Dec 22, 2010

ever deodorant i have used has irritated my skin..this is a fantastic product with the power of your 'supermarket' deodorant without the irritation....

Thai Deodorant Stone order

Posted by Reviewer1106947 on Jul 19, 2010

This is a terrific product loved by thousands. Thank you for having it available and please continue to carry it as it has become difficult to find in stores. Ann Canas Los Angeles, CA

Highly recommend!!! Best stuff ever!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I no longer stink mid day or even the next day!!! This is a wonderful product you use after washing/showering and you will still perspire, but you won't smell. My teenager has really bad odor (probably all those hormones)and this has made a 100% difference!!! I don't know what the reviewer is talking about when said that this doesn't work; there are 3 of us here to prove it. It's been great for my husband too, who doesn't have the greatest smell after a 12 hr shift. This is great stuff and a great price!!! If you perspire a lot and move your arms a lot back and forth a lot too, you may get a rash though. Maybe that's what the reviewer meant. It works great for me and I'm still using it.

Exellent product)))

Posted by Reviewer1921974 on Aug 13, 2010

Exellent product))) No smells, no sweat, no white stains on dress and armpit

Natural magic

Posted by vienna on Oct 13, 2011

An excellent deodorant for everyday use. No smell and no white stains on my clothes. But think it is better for cool seasons and not for hot summer (it let me down a couple of times). And its size - it seems I will use it for years.

I like it.

Posted by alxsnder on Nov 14, 2011

Good for me.

deodorant for all family!

Posted by Reviewer1916580 on Sep 22, 2011

Nice deo! Plesure to use it. I will order more for my family.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jan 04, 2012

I gave this a try based on all the positive reviews. Just like everyone else says, this works. I play tennis and go to the gym a lot and have been impressed on how good this works. I love that it is unscented and all natural. This is a winner.

Thai Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1630729 on Feb 14, 2012

Thai Deodorant works great just make sure your clean before using it. If you shower the night before then use it the next morning it wont work as good.

Thai Deodorant Stone, Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Posted by Reviewer2374980 on May 16, 2012