Highly recommend!!! Best stuff ever!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I no longer stink mid day or even the next day!!! This is a wonderful product you use after washing/showering and you will still perspire, but you won't smell. My teenager has really bad odor (probably all those hormones)and this has made a 100% difference!!! I don't know what the reviewer is talking about when said that this doesn't work; there are 3 of us here to prove it. It's been great for my husband too, who doesn't have the greatest smell after a 12 hr shift. This is great stuff and a great price!!! If you perspire a lot and move your arms a lot back and forth a lot too, you may get a rash though. Maybe that's what the reviewer meant. It works great for me and I'm still using it.

Exellent product)))

Posted by Reviewer1921974 on Aug 13, 2010

Exellent product))) No smells, no sweat, no white stains on dress and armpit

Surprise, it actually works

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on Dec 27, 2011

We use it in the morning and it lasts all day. Granted, this doesn't stop the sweat, but it does stop the stink, better than my Secret did. And now my body isn't absorbing all those chemicals I used to put on under my arms every day.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2865669 on Jun 06, 2011

product works great, keeps body odor to minimum even on hot humid days

The smell isn't present

Posted by Reviewer1682482 on Jun 12, 2012

Armpits damp, but aren't present a smell. I also waited for such result. It is natural. If it is necessary if to be absolutely dry, I use other deodorant.

Natural magic

Posted by vienna on Oct 13, 2011

An excellent deodorant for everyday use. No smell and no white stains on my clothes. But think it is better for cool seasons and not for hot summer (it let me down a couple of times). And its size - it seems I will use it for years.

Seems great!

Posted by Reviewer1042740 on Aug 16, 2011

I´ve been using this deo-stone in about a week now, and so far I love it! I used to sweat a lot, with a not so good smell. Now I almost don´t sweat, and doesn´t smell at all. So even though I don´t know the long term function, this deo is absolutely recommended!

Very good crystal deadoront stone.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Virtually lasts forever, like all the other crystal deodorants. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Perfecto!!!

Posted by Reviewer3152349 on Jul 10, 2012

Totalmente efectivo. Comodo, duradero y agradable al tacto.

Wonder Stone

Posted by 5323286294319246712 on Jun 02, 2012

By far, this is the best deodorant I've ever had. It leaves no odor mixed with the amell of sweat. Also, no stains have been observed. Moreover, it's supposed to last forever. Highly recommended.