A miracle

Posted by 5385487373765155168 on Feb 06, 2013

I bought this with no big expectations and after using it I must admit that it is awesome!! My sweat is strong but I apply this once a day and I have no smell problems. I firmly recommend it.

Very good crystal deadoront stone.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Virtually lasts forever, like all the other crystal deodorants. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Easy, fast and effective

Posted by poach85 on May 05, 2014

This thing felt heavy. Never had a deodorant that feels so solid. The clean packaging makes it attractive that you want to start using it soon. Initially, I thought it was weird to wet the crystal but when I did and it glided on so easily and cleanly, I was impressed. I like it so far and I don't smell. I live in humid Singapore and if it works here (34deg C all the time with above 60% humidity), you trust that this product works.

very good

Posted by 4830631261010201126 on Jan 10, 2014

it is exactly what yoy expect from a acrystal deodorant

I love this

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

much to my surprise. I wanted to try a deodorant without alu in it, but I am quite used to my antiperspirants and didn't expect to feel comfortable with this. After a few days of feeling smelly and sweaty my body "warmed to it" and now I only apply once a day (or twice if I've been to the gym and taken a shower) and I fell great - no smell (of sweat or perfume!) and no stress!

THE BEST DEODORANT EVER!!

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Jul 23, 2014

dont use it even every day; it gives protection still will byu it again if needed and if available after years ;)

WORKS WONDERS IN HUMID TROPICAL HEAT

Posted by 5466592476668355808 on Jul 28, 2014

I only write reviews for products which are worth writing about, to help others discover a great product that they might otherwise think twice about. This is the only 'natural' deodorant which i've used that effectively does what a normal chemical antiperspirant does - kills the smell and also keeps the perspiration at bay!

Perfect!

Posted by 5683626483101408252 on Jun 12, 2015

I love this stick! Does exactly what it is supposed to do, keep the odor away! <3

Highly recommended

Posted by 4708182567349441870 on Jun 13, 2015

Works great in reducing sweating. Lasts forever compared to your traditional supermarket deodorant, which means a lot of money saved! On top of that, I love that it's scentless, as it doesn't interfere with any fragrance you wish to apply. Highly recommended!

Good product