A miracle

Posted by 5385487373765155168 on Feb 06, 2013

I bought this with no big expectations and after using it I must admit that it is awesome!! My sweat is strong but I apply this once a day and I have no smell problems. I firmly recommend it.

Very good crystal deadoront stone.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Virtually lasts forever, like all the other crystal deodorants. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Perfecto!!!

Posted by Reviewer3152349 on Jul 10, 2012

Totalmente efectivo. Comodo, duradero y agradable al tacto.

READ THIS FIRST

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Dec 22, 2012

If you are looking for a deodorant that does the same job as the ones with aluminium you won't like this. It kills germs and keeps you from smelling like sweat, but you have to refresh it after 6-8 hours (wash pits and re-apply) and it DOES NOT stop your sweat. That's because it doesn't clog your pores, which is a good thing. I love this product, it doesn't stain, ruin my clothes or keep toxis in. Just eliminates odour. It took a few weeks to adapt, but now it works wonders. Also watch what you eat! I smll more like sweat if I eat gluten.

Good price.

Posted by 5334783807151584811 on Jan 20, 2013

I recommend everyone.

WOW!!

Posted by 5041951614655789862 on Sep 05, 2013

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! THANK YOU IHERB!

Amazing!!!! Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2211995 on Sep 10, 2013

This natural Crystal deodorant truly works!!! I purchased some for my entire friends and family! No odor!! All natural! Works better than top deodorants!! Love it!!!

surprisingly good

Posted by 5100112690880439952 on Apr 13, 2013

when used as instructed, I have a dry odorless armpits for at least 24h. I pour some water on the tip and rub to my armpits about 20 times. No other "brand" deosticks worked this well. And more important, I believe it is safe compared to the ones with chemicals.

great

Posted by 5756185496800923235 on Mar 27, 2013

No smell, but prevents odor on your body. Furthermore, insect bites, rub immediately after the calm.

This is The Best ~ Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone ~ Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

I would have never thought that this little "stone" could actually keep me from having awful wet and swetting underarms, but it works. It seems to work better for my husband, than for me. Let's face it, anything Natural is better than the stuff we have been using for most of our lives...Pesticides and Chemicals ~ Yuck!